Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shape shifters 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Shape shifters 7 Empty
PostSubject: Shape shifters 7   Shape shifters 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Warnning: None XD cheers

“What the heck did he mean. and how could you let him leave?!” Oliver spat .
“I know Ben he wouldn’t just leave us, Not like that anyway.”
I walked over to the girls. “Jamie can you please see if you can tap into Ben to see where he is going?” I asked her.
But before jamie could awnser Emma did. “ he is going to a big brown building. With big gates.”
“Oh how do you know this?” I asked her confused.
“I can see things before they happen. But it hurts my head.” she replyed quitly.
“Oh! wow what is it with these little kids and being able to read minds and see the future.” oliver said waving his hands in the air.
“Yeah cause it’s so much weirder than being super strong and able to transport.” I said telling him his own abilities.
He caught on quickly. “That’s different !”
“is it really different or are you just upset because your power is only able to help yourself?” I asked walking up to him.
He quickly turned his head in the other derechien so he couldn’t see me. I turned around and walked over to Emma and Jamie.
Jamie looked worried and Emma looked sad. The two girls looked at each other then back at me. “Ben…Is um he is going to get hurt really really badly” I could feel the mood change and the two little ones spoke in perfect harmony.
Back to top Go down

Shape shifters 7
Page 1 of 1