Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shape shifters 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

shape shifters 5 Empty
PostSubject: shape shifters 5   shape shifters 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 am

Warring: none
Rateing:good for everyone Very Happy

We stood there me protecting Jamie and Oliver protecting me. Ben on the other hand was standing strate like he had been petrified. A few seconds latter and a little girl came around the corner she had dark brown eyes and three fine scraches on her face. It was obvias that the scraches were from an animal. She had the same coffie tone skin color as Oliver. She looked buttuiful. Athough her clothes where tourn in sevrel places. I walked closer to her. “Hi um…are you hrut?” I asked unsure if she would reply. “y…yes I mean no” She replied. I looked at her she had changed her awnser so quickly like she was scared one of us would hit her for saying she was hurt. “ um so is that a no or yes?” Oliver asked still hovering over me and Jamie. “Oliver leave her alone.” I said wile nudging his arm.
The scared little girl looked up at me. " may i stay with you please i promise not to be trouble?" ask asked with a hopeful heart. how could i possibly say no she was fine and she looked harmless.
Back to top Go down

shape shifters 5
Page 1 of 1