Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shape shifters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Shape shifters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters   Shape shifters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 am

Xd your always soooo sweet xD
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Shape shifters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters   Shape shifters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:20 pm

i love it love it. I will not rip your head off if you post the next part (xd jk) but i have to know what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Shape shifters Empty
PostSubject: Shape shifters   Shape shifters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: none
genre: entertainment

As my heart beat sped up, I could feel cold sweat run down my face. When the adrenalin rush hit, I kicked him square in chest. I heard him grunt and saw him stumble which brought a smirk to my face. “Who do you think you are young lady?” He asked between gasps for air.
“ Well I believe my name is Nicky. why what’s it to you? Mr…..?” I asked him sarcastically.
He gave me a look. “Ron. Just call me Ron.” he responded casually. He stepped to close and my two best friends jumped out of the tree they were hiding in.
“ hello” Ben said as if he wasn’t about to take Ron’s head and smash it into a wall.
“Hi” Oliver said with a wide smile. Ron looked strangely ok then we found out why.

Smack! “ouch” I said and then turned to see two giant men standing behind me. “ I’m just guessing here, but I take it you’re the one who just smacked me. ‘I said pointing to the smaller one of the two. He grinned then said “yes” Ben’s head turned around. “you ok Nicky?” he asked like a good friend would.
“ I’m fine!” I shouted over my shoulder.
Ron put his hands up signaling his men to stand down. But we didn’t relax a bit. “If you cooperate with us we will let you’re little friend go.” Ron said in a annoying I know everything voice. I stepped up.
“What do you mean?” I said trying to sound cool I even added a little smirk to make it look like I knew what I was doing.
“Bring her out.” he said calmly.

My heart broke as I saw the little girl I had found 1 year ago, in the hands of some man that probably didn’t care if she lived or died. “Jamie!” I yelled. The little girl had tear marks on her checks, She had to have been crying all night. We had lost her a week before. Things hadn‘t been the same scenes we had lost her. Ben let out a growl and Oliver was at my side in less than a second. Ron looked shocked at how Oliver had appeared out of nowhere, Considering he was on the other side of the filed before. Jamie’s little hands reached out for me, For once I looked my age I looked like a 15 year old girl ,Who was about to lose her hole world again. Then the sorrow changed to anger I wasn’t going to lose her again. I launched myself and the giant man. He was caught off guard which gave me an advantage. My eyes turned black. In mid jump I shifted into a giant cat. His eyes widened and he throe Jamie to the other guard, He braced himself but I was stronger. I slashed my paw at him scratching his face. I left fore clean red wounds on his face. He let out a loud holler of agony. I turned to the man who now had Jamie. But Oliver and Ben were already closing in on him. Oliver’s eyes had already turned black, but Ben was keeping it cool as he always did.
“Hand her over now!” Oliver spat between clenched teeth. Ben’s eyes were black now. Both just itching to launch at them and if they didn’t soon than I would.
“Now, now that wasn’t our agreement.” Ron said with a bit of scarce in his voice.
“Agreement! What Agreement?!” Oliver shouted. Jamie was crying again and the flame of hatred built but inside of me once more. I wanted to rip Ron’s head off but that wouldn’t be the brightest idea.

Ron looked at us then the little girl. “ you must really care about her…huh” He said. When he turned back to us Oliver was right in front of him. Ron gasped not expecting Oliver to be that close.
“How about this agreement you give her to us and we won’t rip your head off.” he said his face a light red now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shape shifters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters   Shape shifters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape shifters
Page 1 of 1