Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shape shifters 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Shape shifters 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters 4   Shape shifters 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 am

Xd thanks for editing lol
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Shape shifters 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters 4   Shape shifters 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:58 pm

i love it love it. you HAVE to continue it
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Shape shifters 4 Empty
PostSubject: Shape shifters 4   Shape shifters 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:50 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: none

We had been sitting in silenice waiting for Jamie and Ben to get back. When we heared them coming I jumped up. “Jamie!” I said putting my hands out. She ran a jumped into my arms. “Nicky we had pancakes and hash browns and eggs and tost and…” She stopped talking. She pushed my head out of the way and looked at Oliver, She bursted into a laugh. “ Ha, ha, ha. Oliver, why are you wearing Nicky’s lippy stick?!” She asked in-between giggles.

“Huh, oh, um….I kissed nicky." He said a little hesitant. Ben’s face turned from being a mask to a huge smile. Oliver looked at me and smiled. He was absolutely perfect his skin was a coffee color, his hair short and black he had brown eyes and a brillaint white smile. How could I not love him?
I looked down at Jamie, still in my arms. "Jamie is something wrong?" I asked her. She looked up at me. "No I...I just saw something." she said, pointing to a spot in the bushes. Ben was in fighting postion and Oliver had transported to me and Jamie, he wasn't about to let her or me out of his site.

Last edited by AdminLuna on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a few comma's and words wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shape shifters 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters 4   Shape shifters 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape shifters 4
Page 1 of 1