Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shape shifters 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Shape shifters 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape shifters 2   Shape shifters 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:40 pm

love it love it now continue it (for your own sake) XD
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Shape shifters 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shape shifters 2   Shape shifters 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Rating: good for everyone
warning:None xD

Ron looked uneasy . But Oliver was done he didn’t know why he hadn’t thought of it sooner. He appeared out of nowhere. Smack! He hit the guy holding Jamie in the back of the head. Ben grabbed Jamie and put her on top of me. Ben look at my big cat like eyes. “ Take her as far away from here as you can, we don’t want her to see.” he whispered to me. I nodded letting him know I understood. The last Thing we saw was Ron’s shocked face as Ben and Oliver transformed into giant wolves.

As I ran I transformed into a wolf. Jamie held on to the fur between my shoulder blades. I could hear her silent sobs as we ran but I couldn’t stop not now anyway. “Are Oliver and Ben going to be okay?” Jamie asked me. I didn’t do anything because I wasn’t sure, but I nodded yes to make her happy.

We had been running for hours finally we stopped to get something to eat. I changed back into human forum and we started for the little town up ahead. She looked up at me wide eyed. “Where is Oliver and Ben?” she asked me. I kneeled down so I was even with her, then grabbed her little hands and looked in her eyes. “ I don’t know but we’ll see them again ok” I said my voice a little shaky. She looked at me with her big green eyes again. “Promise?” She asked. her little hand came up and wiped the tear that had escaped from my eye. “I promise.” I whispered as I scooped her up to hug her. We could have stayed there all day and all night hugging, But her stomach had a better idea. She giggled then looked down at her rumbling tummy. “I think my tummy wants to go eat” she said giggling now. How I wished I could just as easily change moods, forget the sorrow and pain I felt right now but unfortunately it isn’t that easy. I looked down at her she was skipping, Witch made me chuckle. “How dose pancakes sound?” She looked up at me with a huge grin. “ That sound good!” she said. She stopped walking then looked up at me all the happiness was drained from her face. This was not good. “O…Oliver is h…hurt!” She told me between sobs. I had forgotten that Jamie can see thing’s through other peoples eyes as well as shape shift like the rest of us. Just like Oliver can transport and Ben has telekinesis. “Tell me more please Jamie” I said looking in her eyes. She had a blank face as she searched for Ben. “ they are close but Oliver is hurt he has a big cut.” she said moving her hands to show me it looked about a 6 inches long. I gasped which caused her to look at me again. “Are you ok?” she asked me. “Yes I’m fine but can you see where they are?” I asked her but her stomach growled again. She gave me a look then pointed in a direction. 20 seconds latter I saw Ben with Oliver. I rushed over to Oliver and he looked at me. “You look nice.” he said putting on a haft smile. I smiled at him and he laughed. “Sorry I can’t say the same for you. You look crappy.” I commented. He attempted to laugh again but grabbed his side. “Ouch that hurts” he said to himself. “Ben lay him here and I’ll heal the wounds. Can you take Jamie to go eat please?” I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Shape shifters 2
Page 1 of 1