Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shape shifters 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

shape shifters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shape shifters 3   shape shifters 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:44 pm

if you value your life woman! xD (threatening huh? I LOVE this series i think its my new fav)
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

shape shifters 3 Empty
PostSubject: shape shifters 3   shape shifters 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:38 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: none that i can think of xD

As soon as Jamie and Ben were out of site I turned to Oliver. “What Happened to you!?” I asked throing my hands in the air. “Nothing don’t worrie.” He said. “I don’t buy that but I wont bug you about it right now. Just let me see the wounds.” I said not looking at him. He unbuttened the bottem haft of his shirt and I walked up to see him. “Ok this is going to sting alittle.” I said. I placed my hands over his wounds and slowly the bleeding stopped and the skin on his stomach held. “God your power comes in handy.” he commented breaking the silence. “Huh ….oh yeah I guess I have ya’ll to thank for that if you guys didn’t get hurt so often it would be a waste.” I replyed in a soft whisper. He laughed then looked at the scar left behide from the wound. “Thank you Nicky. You’re my best bud. I don‘t know what we would have done if you guys hadn’t been so close” he said with a slite chuckle. I started to walk away to go sit on a rock. “yeah you’re my best bud too.” I replyed under my breath. “Is something wrong Nicky?” He asked. “No I’m um….just tired nothing important.” I was so but at lying to him I could lie to anyone and everyone but him.

My head was down I was staring at my shoes I saw his light brown worker boots in front of mine a smiled slightly. “ we need to get you some new…..” I got cut off. He put his finger under my chin and made me look in his eyes,That was it it was over he pulled his face clouser to mine and tillted his head to one side. My eyes closed and our lips toched. I could feel the wormth from his body as he wraped his arms around me. It was perfect like a scene from my favorite book twilight. He pulled away and laughed. “What? What’s wrong did I do something wrong?” I asked him so worried I had did something to ruen that perfect moment. “No you didn’t do anything. It’s just funny you were like a rock you frose when I kissed you like you were shoked.” he said laughing. I blushed the giggled . “ sorry I ..I guess I’m new to kissing.” I could feel my entire face turn bright red.
Back to top Go down

shape shifters 3
Page 1 of 1