Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the vampire:Chapter 16- Covered in blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the vampire:Chapter 16- Covered in blood Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the vampire:Chapter 16- Covered in blood   Rhianna the vampire:Chapter 16- Covered in blood Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: none
summery: a lil' like the chapter 21 first hunt in breaking dawn

Chapter 16- Covered in blood

Derek seemed surprised when she ran that fast and even more when he could. When they got to her favorite hunting grounds she stopped. She smiled at her brother, “I am glad you were able to come, I think you will like being a vampire more than human, its always easier, you know?”
Derek stared at her for a moment and said, “I think that this may be the HARDEST thing ever.”
Rhianna smiled at him and said, “Don’t worry, its TOO easy.” Rhianna listened for a long time and then said, “You hear that?”
Derek listened, “You mean that thumping noise?”
Rhianna nodded, “You know what that means?”
Derek seemed a little freaked, “Feeding time?”
Rhianna laughed and nodded. She took off running after the lions, she saw all the lions running and Derek zoomed next to her, “Your not honestly thinking-”
Rhianna took off running before he finished his sentence, she tackled one of the lions and, to Derek’s surprise, she drained the lion quickly.
She watched Derek run after them, seeing they are stronger and taking down a lion. When he got up he was covered in blood and Rhianna didn’t have any blood on her. Rhianna smiled, looking over at Derek. “Easy.” She repeated getting up.
Derek stared at her, “yeah, easy.” He smiled and said, “I’m full.”
Rhianna smiled and said, “Okay, lets go back.”
Derek nodded.
“Lions are my favorite.”
Derek stared at her for a moment and said, “See where your coming from, why is my throat still burning a little bit?”
Rhianna let her smile go weak, “it’s a part of being a vampire, only human blood can satisfy you…” She was cut off with a smell from the distance, 2 humans.
Rhianna saw Derek’s eyes go black and dark and before he could run toward the smell, Rhianna was on his back trying to pull him back. Derek threw her away into the tree, breaking it in half. Rhianna got up and quickly ran in front of Derek and they were fighting. Derek flipped her over. Rhianna blocked him from getting past her and blocking him from hitting her.
Finally, the smell faded away and awareness came into Derek’s eyes. Rhianna felt a lot of pain in her arms and back. Derek stared at her and said, “I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me, I-.”
Rhianna put a hand up and gave him a side-ways grin and said, “Like we all havent.” She rolled her eyes and smiled at him with a devil grin.
Derek laughed, “I AM sorry.”
Rhianna shrugged, “No problem.” She smiled, “Race you back to the house.”
He smiled and they both raced, Derek won by half a second and they burst into the house, John and Allen were the only ones there and they laughed, “Don’t brake my door.” Allen said.
Derek smiled and said, “I’ll think about it.”
Rhianna raised her eyebrows at him and laughed. “He really seems to want to destroy something today.” She joked.
John stared at her for a moment and looked at Derek and back to her, “What does that mean?” He asked in a serious voice.
Rhianna felt uncomfortable, “Look at him, he is COVERED in blood, are you blind?” she laughed at John’s reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the vampire:Chapter 16- Covered in blood
Page 1 of 1