Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:32 pm

that was cool i love the fight secen lol
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 pm

Rating: pg i suppose
warning: a little violent
Genre: fighting (this aint no chick flick... mostly xD), entertainment

Chapter 12- Her first kill

Before Rhianna new it she saw John and the other wolves fighting Benito. Rhianna screamed and then said, “Wait.” In a serious voice. They all stopped and looked at her she smiled evily, “He’s mine.”
She smiled and Benito said, “I don’t want to hurt you, babe.”
Rhianna smiled and said, “Oh don’t worry about me.” She started to fight him and he pinned her and over and over she slipped out. She finally tore his hand and he growled in pain. He grabbed onto her wrist but before he got a chance to swing at her she pulled his elbow off with her other hand. He growled and grabbed the other wrist holding her down with his body. Rhianna growled and struggled to slip out. Rhianna bit his arm off, litteraly, and he let go of one right clenching hard on her other. She freed her other wrist and tackeled him, she broke his neck. When Rhianna had him passed out she set him on fire.
Everyone watched her and John had that look on his face as if to say ‘he diserved it’. They all stared at her in awe when she was done and she brushed her hands together smiling, “And THAT is why I get to be the alpha.” She said triumphantly. She stared at them, they were still shocked, “Why do you look so shocked?” She laughed and ran home with them following.
When everyone was human one of the pack members, Allen, smiled and said, “I didn’t know you had it in you, welcome to the pack.”
Rhianna felt kind of bad, the first person she had killed, and it had to be him…
Rhianna knew she should be grateful Benito didn’t kill any of her pack but she would always miss him… He was still all she had left of home….
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 12 - her first kill
Page 1 of 1