Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 13 Rhianna's worst nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 13 Rhianna's worst nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 13 Rhianna's worst nightmare   Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 13 Rhianna's worst nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:12 am

rating: good for everyone
warning: suspence xD
summery: Rhianna finally sees a peice of her family again but will she wish that she had never seen them?

Chapter 13- Rhianna’s worst nightmare

Rhianna soon stopped feeling bad about killing that bastard, he diserved it anyway. Rhianna did miss her family back home now though, she hadn’t seen them in ages it seemed like. Rhianna knew her parents were probably gone now anway, why worry about it? Rhianna had been staying at Allen’s house, one of the pack members. She just stayed in the living room till everyone came back usually. One day, Rhianna decided to take a walk around the woods, she saw a man on the bridge that went over the bridge, Rhianna stared at him. She saw him jump and she zoomed to see what was going to happen. “No.” She shouted, for a reason she didn’t know.
When Rhianna appeared on the top of the bridge and saw the man fall into the river, she dove in and saw who it was… Her big brother. Rhianna pulled him out of the water and saw he was barely alive. Derek looked up at her and smiled a little bit, “Hey little sis. I… haven’t seen… you in a ….while.” He mummered and passed out.
Rhianna felt a pain go through her as she rushed him back to Allen’s house, he was awake, “Hey Rhianna, who is that?” He realized Derek was passed out, “What did you do to him?”
Rhianna felt panick well up in her, she shoved everything off the couch and set Derek there, she started to change him, he was dieing. After she bit his wrist she said, “He jumped off the bridge.” She stopped talking and injected venom into the crease in his elbow.
“What are you doing!?” Allen asked horrified, he pushed her away and she raced back.
“He’s my brother!” She shouted at him and that made Allen freeze. Derek’s eyes popped open wide. He stared at her and yelled out in pain.
Rhianna’s eyebrows creased and she injected venom into his other wrist and his neck, When she was done she whispered to him, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, everything is going to be okay.” Derek continued to yell in pain.
“What are you doing?!” her brother shouted.
Allen just continued to watch her, she sat next to him, “There’s a reason, I have been gone.” she mummered. “Why did you do this to yourself?” But Derek passed out.
Allen fawed out and sat next to her, “What exactly happened?”
“I was taking a walk at he jumped off the bridge.” She said, sobbing, vampires COULDN’T cry. She felt herself crying though, she saw it was blood tears.
“Why didn’t you just leave him?” Allen asked, “You want him to be like you?”
Rhianna looked at him, “You think I did the right thing?”
Allen stared at her and picked up the phone, “I don’t know but we need to call the others, and find out what to do.”…
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 13 Rhianna's worst nightmare
Page 1 of 1