Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3   Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:15 pm

thanks i am working on it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3   Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Awesome you HAVE to write more xD
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3   Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Title: Rhianna the vampire
Genre: entertainment, love story, comedy, suspence
Rating: good for everyone
Warnings: none
summery:" Late in that night, Rhianna broke out of her trance to the smell of a werewolf."

Chapter 3- In the house

Rhianna sat in her room thinking about this problem. What was she going to do? How did he know she didn’t have a coven? Could that be dangerous?
As millions of questions roared through her mind, the biggest one popped up. What would she do about it? Rhianna layed down on the couch and closed her eyes letting her mind wander.

…..

Late in that night, Rhianna broke out of her trance to the smell of a werewolf. She stumbled out of her blankets, she was clumsy for a vampire. Rhianna looked out the window and saw nothing.
The werewolf was still here. She walked around carefully and listened, only a heartbeat and her breathing with the wolves came up. She stopped breathing looking around, she heard the heartbeat fade into the distance.
Rhianna’s “Adopted father” came out of his office, “Why are you making those thrumming noises?”
“I wasn’t.” She whispered, still shocked. Rhianna knew who it was quickly.
“Is there something you would like to tell me?” Stanly asked. (Her “fathers Name)
Rhianna debated a lot in her mind about the possible outcomes and then said, “There is a new wolf at my school-”
He cut her off, “And why havent you killed him yet?”
Rhianna growled in frustration, “Let me finish.” she took a deep breath. “He came to school yesterday ande I think he… he…”
“He what?” Stanly asked, furiously.
“Imprinted.” Rhianna breathed, she still couldn’t believe it.
Stanely’s mad face turned to shock to anger, “You are not to go back to that school!”
Rhianna growled, “I cant take care of myself, I’m 30 for crying out loud!”
“Only in your MIND. You are still as young as you look.” Stanly said, impatiently, here came the teen drama.
“And your 30 If you look at it that way!”
“200.” He stared her down.
“Double standerd.” She demanded.
“You like him back!” Stanly accused.
“DO NOT!”
“Then why do you care?” He challenged.
“I don’t want you to think you can make my choices!” Rhianna retorted, It was exactly as it looked, an adult and a teenager fighting about a teens knowledge of whats best.
“I think I know whats best for you.”
That did it, “You are NOT my father, you will NEVER be my father, so don’t act like you have authority over me because you DON’T!” Rhianna growled at him.
“I am your guardian.” Stanly said without missing a beat.
“Ugh!” Rhianna said throwing her hands up in the air and stomping out.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3   Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1