Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 10- The Ex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 10- The Ex Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 10- The Ex   Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 10- The Ex Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Rating: good for everyone
warning: drama
summery: Rhianna finally gets john back but when she is leader of the pack things seem to begin to go wrong, a new vampire is in town and not just any vampire, her EX.

Chapter 11- The Ex (XD)

Rhianna didn’t hate being the leader as much as she thought, but her dad kicked her out because of it, so really she was a lone vampire with a pack from time to time. Rhianna had never had people around her who ATE FOOD so she had to learn how to cook for that. Rhianna hadn’t accually gone to the woods with them untill something horrible happened, and that made it scarier.
Rhianna ran into the woods in front of the wolves, she had heard another vampire in town. How could this be? Suddenly, to make things worse, when they found him she saw something about him….
When Rhianna gasped he turned and the others looked at her in confusion. A slow smile spread across the boy vampires face, “Hello, Rhianna. Good to see you again.”
John ran to her side.
“Looks like you have a new foot man.” He said in a nice voice.
Rhianna growled, “What are you doing here, why are you a ….?” she couldn’t finish.
Benito grinned, “So you DO remember me.”
Rhianna stared at her ex boyfriends eyes and she knew that she was going to have a LONG day. His eyes were still red and he looked like he did as a human mostly, he was just as cute but she didn’t like him anymore, there was a weird look about him. Everyone looked at her to give them some answers. Rhianna looked at them but didn’t say a word.
Benito’s eyes when to them too he grinned, “Glad you met my girlfriend.”
Suddenly, John’s eyes blazed. Rhianna growled, “I am NOT.”
Benito laughed, “I thought you were, last time I checked.”
Rhianna’s eyes flamed, “NOT WHEN I DISAPEARED AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN SEEM TO CARE! NOT WHEN I WAS GONE AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! HOW IS THAT CALLED A BOYFRIEND HMMMMMMMMMM?!”
Benito started to yell too, “WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! YOU WERE GONE! End of story.”
John stepped up and growled at Benito.
Benito looked at him with amusement, “Aww, a little wolf boy has a crush on a vampire, so sad.”
John growled a sharp tone for him to back off and Rhianna stared at them both in confusion, a billion things running through her mind at once. …
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire: chapter 10- The Ex
Page 1 of 1