Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire- Chapter 1 Rhianna's meet with the devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire- Chapter 1 Rhianna's meet with the devil Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire- Chapter 1 Rhianna's meet with the devil   Rhianna the Vampire- Chapter 1 Rhianna's meet with the devil Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm

Title- Rhianna's Meet with the Devil Chapter 1
Genre- entertainment, love story, comedy
author- me
summery- vampire and werewolf something happens you wouldnt expect, think they are going to kill each other? Wait and see.(setting- washington DC)

**I made this story about a Vampire Girl and a Werewolf boy wich started out as a story about a human boy and a vampire girl but meh. Enjoy (remember this is close to twilight because it is a love story and it follows the same rules and who knows they may meet a nice coven called the Cullens or a awsome pack in La push. Lets see where the story takes them**

Chapter 1- Rhianna’s Meet with the Devil

Rhianna was sitting at her usual class table and she saw a boy come into the classroom. He looked about 18, a year older than her, and suddenly it hit her, WEREWOLF. Werewolves and vampires have been enemies for centeries and she knew that must make her his enemy.
Rhianna looked around and there was no other chairs except the one beside her. She put her head down on the desk and it looked like she was banging it. Rhianna looked at the wolf and the teacher announced him, “Class, this is John Castanada. John this is the Algebra class for 11th grade.”
Rhianna crossed her fingers that the teacher wouldn’t sit him next to her and the teacher was right above her she looked up at him and smiled, “Mr. Rodrigez.” She greeted him.
Mr. Rodrigez gestered for John to sit next to her. “Mr. Castanada, this is Rhianna Bulavarez, she is the best student in the class and so I suppose she should be able to help you catch up.” It was times like this that Rhianna wished she had a coven.
John stared at her for a moment, he looked confused, the hate on his face was gone. Suddenly, something new came on his face. She recognized that, she stared him down with her black eyes and shifted her brown hair to hide her face, a gester of unwelcome ness.
John didn’t move he just sat down. “Rhianna would you please catch mister Castanda up after class?” Mr. Rodregez asked.
Rhianna mummered, “Do I have a chioce?” only loud enough for John to hear then she sighed, “I suppose.”
“Thank you miss Bulevarez.” Mr. Rodrigez said and he went back to his lecture for class.
Rhianna gave John an unwelcome look as she looked back to him and said only loud enough for them both to hear, “Okay, I am not happy about this and neither are you, so lets get this over with.” Then Rhianna added, “At least, I am not.”
John blushed and shrugged, “I think I can catch up soon.”
Rhianna looked at him for a moment and found something she wished she hadn’t he had… he had… IMPRINT?!
Rhianna stopped breathing and growled so low only he could hear, “You stupid mutt, put some sence back into your peanut you call a brain, and lets get to work.”
That stung John but he didn’t seem to mind it, “Sure, sure.”
Rhianna let the anger boil over. She flipped through the book, “Is there anything you don’t understand?” She asked, through gritted teeth.
John laughed, “Don’t we have a temper?” He teased.
Rhianna didn’t look up from the book, “So help me god, I will drag you out of this building and KILL you if you don’t shut up.”
John laughed and pushed that aside, and mummered, “I don’t think you could.” Even SHE couldn’t hate an imprint. He just had to be patient….

**okay so I couldn’t not put this out, so I will continue this story in chapters, I couldn’t wait to let you know.**
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire- Chapter 1 Rhianna's meet with the devil
Page 1 of 1