Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 8- the fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 8- the fight Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 8- the fight   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 8- the fight Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:28 pm

rating: pg?
warning: one person is killed but not gore...
genre: entertainment, lovestory, comedy

Chapter 8- the fight

Two weeks later, Rhianna was hunting in the woods when she smelt something familiar… She just couldn’t place it. Rhianna ran toward it, it was a werewolf, but she wasn’t ready to fight when she smelt it. She ran through the woods to the smell. Rhianna saw who it was, the leader of John’s pack. A slow smile spread across her face. He was running around as a wolf.
Rhianna had wanted to kill him for a LONG time. She watched as his head jerked up to her scent and he sniffed the air, looking for traces of what she was. Suddenly, his teeth were bared. He knew who she was. She smiled and walked casually out into the open she was pretending to be walking, she looked over in his direction and turned toward him, “Hi.” she said.
The wolf bared his teeth and growled. Rhianna flashed him a clever half smile and then started to circle around the wolf casually, “So how have you been lately?” She asked.
The wolves hair on the back of his neck stood up.
Rhianna stopped and smiled wider, “Your afraid of me?” She asked thought about it, and laughed, “Oh well I guess I’m not surprised.” She pretended to study her nails and looked back up at him, “Well, I am not here to fight you.” She shrugged, “we don’t HAVE to fight.”
The wolf glared at her she could tell what he was thinking, Oh so you ARE crazy.
Rhianna smiled again, “You know, now that I am not as depressed I suppose I don’t hold a grudge, but I DO dispise wolves.”
She paused and looked at the questioning look on his face, “Oh, I don’t think of John as a wolf, I think of him as a person.” She smiled.
The wolf looked at her and rolled his eyes, double standard.
Rhianna smiled, “I suppose it is a double standard .” She said looking down at her nails and then looked back up and flashed him a grin, “But hey, we all have our flaws…. Some more than others.” She said looking at him raising an eyebrow.
The wolf looked at her as if he was being the adult.
“Well, enough talk, we may as well get to it.” Rhianna said.
Rhianna and the leader wolf lunged at one another.
Rhianna tackled the wolf and were rolling he was trying to push her to where he got a clear shot at scratching her arm off, Rhianna tried to get a clear shot at snapping his neck.
Rhianna and the wolf battled around for some time, the Rhianna got a good grip on his neck and broke it, he was dead instantly. Rhianna stood up, “I don’t want to see a poor animal suffer.”
When she turned she saw she had an audience gathering, everyone was there and to her pain, so was John. …
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 8- the fight
Page 1 of 1