Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the vampire: chapter 14 Decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the vampire: chapter 14 Decision Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the vampire: chapter 14 Decision   Rhianna the vampire: chapter 14 Decision Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:33 am

rating: good for everyone
warning: none
summery: Rhianna and her pack have to decide what to do with her brother. Should she let him continue changing and burning or kill him now?

Chapter 14- Decision

When John and the others walked in, they were covering their ears over the screaming from Derek. They hadn’t known why they were coming, but it was an emergency, so they had to come. “Whats going on?!” Dustin, one of the pack members, shouted over Derek.
Rhianna answered him sobbing, “He jumped off the bridge, I had to save him.”
They instantly got what she meant, “WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO SOMEONE?!” Don asked her.
Rhianna stared at him, “He’s my brother, I cant loose him….” she didn’t know why she had just damned him to hell, but she had to save him somehow…
John didn’t seem to know what to make of this. They all stared at her. John came over to stand next to the couch, “Rhianna, are you crying?”
Rhianna looked at him and frowned, “Well, I’m not exactly happy about this.”
“Why did you call us over here?” Dustin asked.
Allen answered this one, “To see what you guy think about this, its not to late to put him out of his misery.” He mummered.
Derek was unconscious again.
John looked at Derek, he had black hair and the same color of ivory skin as her, he could pass for a body builder, but he had always been into sports, “This is your brother?” The only things they had the same was the perfect bridges of their noses, both had ivory skin, and both had (well at least used to have for Rhianna) deep brown eyes.
Rhianna wiped the blood tears away from her cheeks and nodded, “I haven’t seen him in YEARS.” He was 32 now but he looked about 25. She was 30 but looked 17 because that was how young she was changed though.
“How come you never mentioned him?” John asked.
“I don’t want to have to remember that.” Rhianna answered.
Everyone looked at one another and finally Dustin spoke, “I supose we will just have to have a new member to the pack or to your little coven.”
Rhianna closed her eyes and nodded.
Derek was going to have a long time of the fire. She remembered her fire again, but she didn’t think that that was quite the same, now she hoped that when Derek woke up, he would forgive her.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the vampire: chapter 14 Decision
Page 1 of 1