Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chapter 6: Sadness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

chapter 6: Sadness Empty
PostSubject: chapter 6: Sadness   chapter 6: Sadness Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:05 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: posted 7 before i should have srry
summery: what happened after this

Chapter 6- Sadness

Rhianna couldn’t help but be disappointed, when she got home that night, Stanly was waiting for her. He stared at her for a moment, “Are you all right? Why are you upset? What did you JUST find out he is a dog?”
Rhianna growled at him and didn’t say anything, she just walked to her room and layed on her couch not moving.

…..

Rhianna sat there for days, thinking of the pain in John’s eyes and not being able to understand what was happening. She couldn’t go to school anyway, since the sun was out. She didn’t move for 3 days and Stanly came in to check on her soon.
“Are you all right?” Stanly said.
When she didn’t answer he sighed and said, “What did he do to make you feel this bad?”
Rhianna still didn’t answer.
Stanly said, “Look, it can never be better if you don’t tell me what happened. WHAT DID HE DO?” He asked more persistant.
Rhianna still couldn’t believe it but she said in a dazed voice (the first time she had spoken in days), “He left me.”
Stanly listened to her quiet sad voice. “Oh.” He said, “Well… He wasn’t good enough for you anyway.”
Rhianna didn’t say a word.
Stanly said, “Come on now, you love you lost. Don’t you remember the saying?”
“I didn’t want to like him in the first place and then when I do…” Rhianna mummered. Stanly stared at her as she spoke.
“Well you cant dwell on it. You knew that he has a pack and he is a wolf and you are a vampire, you are two seprete things, nothing could change that. I AM sorry honey, but you have to let go.” Her father said, as if he wished John would come back just to make her happy again.
Rhianna nodded quietly.

…..

When Rhianna went to school, she saw John wasn’t there, Rhianna felt like a her heart had just been shot and she was sitting there bleeding. Rhianna didn’t believe he wouldn’t be there but he wasn’t there. Rhiannad didn’t feel her her throat burn like she usually did, she was just numb.
Sometimes, with John, Rhianna thought she was human again, she felt human but she wasn’t. John reminded her so much of the boyfriend she lost when she was turned into a vampire. Rhianna sometimes wished that vampires and werewolves didn’t exist. She began to think of the day she was turned into a vampire….
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

chapter 6: Sadness
Page 1 of 1