Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacob and Bella chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Jacob and Bella chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob and Bella chapter 1   Jacob and Bella chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:59 pm

Title: Jacob And Bella chapter 1
Rating: E XD
Warnings: its a little out of charactor XD
Genres: entertainment

Okay so in this fan fiction, Bella chose Jacob. I know this is gonna be corney but I think that even though it would NEVER happen, it would be good to see what would happen. It’s not to be mean to Edward lol it just to see what would happen, what Breaking Dawn would be like if it was Jacob instead.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1- Okay this happens when Edward is in bellas room when she comes home- The fight.

Bella realized that Jacob should be in her life, but how could he be when Edward and him hated one another so much? After she got back from Jacob’s she got home and Edward seemed very mad at her. But Bella had thought it over and she was just as mad as he looked.
Bella got to her room and saw Edwards mad face. She stared at him for a moment and he didn’t meet her eyes. She sighed, frustrated, “Edward you don’t have to be so mad all the time, don’t you think that you are just being a little over protective?”
Edward suddenly looked up at her, his eyes were like stone black rocks. He growled, “Bella do you even REALISE what you just did to me?!”
“You worry to much.”
“He could have killed you!”
“Not likely.”
“I almost crossed the line today because of you!” He shouted, fuming.
Bella stared at him in shock and hurt, “Bella, I didn’t mean-”
Bella cut him off, “Well, why don’t we just solve that?” She countered, she wasn’t going to regret this. Bella fought back tears, “You can leave now.” She said.
“Bella.” Edward said, putting his arms around her, “I didn’t mean that, you know it.”
Bella looked up at him and pulled away, “No, you and Jacob are going to fight forever, I am sick of trying to deal with it. Truth is I CAN’T!”
“Well, you can deal with vampires and werewolves but you cant deal with the drama?!” Edward asked his eyes were cold again.
“GET… OUT.” Bella hissed through her teeth.
Edward spun on one heel and was climbing out the window when he looked up and said, “You’re sure?”
“I never want to see you again!” She yelled at him throwing the pillow at him but when it hit, he was gone.
Bella sunk down to her knees, what had she just done?

It had been 6 hours since Edward left and she decided she had cooled off enough to go find him. She got up out of the bed and took off her headphones. Bella got in the car, Charlie was still at work, and went down to the Cullen house. She saw all the cars gone.
Bella didn’t want to know why. She went into the house and found it empty. She looked around and couldn’t find anything. She stared at his empty room and saw one cd on the shelf, it was her song he had written for her.
Bella picked it up and stared at it. She shoved it into her pocket and angrily stomped away.

The next day, Charlie asked as she came into the kitchen, “What’s wrong, Bells? You don’t seem yourself.”
Bella looked at Charlie and then said, “Nothings wrong, I think I am gonna go see Jake today.”
Charlie was always happy to have her go see him, so he smiled and said, “Okay, when are you leaving, maybe I will come with you and see Billy, its my day off.”

When Bella and Charlie got to Billy’s house, Billy and Jacob came out of the house. Bella got out of the drivers seat and her dad got out at the same time.
“Hey Bella.” Billy greeted her.
Bella smiled and said, “Hi.” she turned and looked at Jacob and said, “I have to talk to you.”
Jacob had a worried look on his face but he let her lead him to the garage. Suddenly, Bella burst into tears before she got a word out, “I cant believe it… I didn’t know…”

((to be continued)
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Jacob and Bella chapter 1
Page 1 of 1