Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chapter 2- the question from hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

chapter 2- the question from hell Empty
PostSubject: chapter 2- the question from hell   chapter 2- the question from hell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Title- Chapter 2- The question from hell
Genre- entertainment, love story, comedy
Rating- good for everyone
summery- Rhianna is telling a little bit more about herself when he asks the question that has her thinking, What if vampires could be with werewolfs? ITS the ultimate question from hell.

Rhianna was so mad, she couldn’t believe that he had the NERVE. One day, she sat at her desk and John pulled his chair close to hers and said, “So, why do you only have a dad? Is he like your creator or something?”
Rhianna looked at him for a moment and scooted her chair a little bit away and said, “No.”
John looked at her for a moment and said, “Then how are you…. You know.”
Rhianna’s eyes narrowed and she said, “He left.”
“Huh?” John asked confused.
“He left when I was turning.” Rhianna said remembering the fire and the man turning his back and walking out the door.
John had a sad look on his face, “Ouch, sorry, I don’t know why anyone would leave you alone, I mean-”
Rhianna cut him over, “Don’t go there.”
“Okay, okay, chill out I didn’t mean anything.” John said.
Before Rhianna could say anything the bell rang announcing the beginning of school. Rhianna kind of regretted it, but snapped out of it. I can’t like him I just can’t, she told herself.
John looked at Rhianna’s unreadable face, he wished at times like this that he could read peoples mind’s.
Rhianna quickly turned and pretending to be fixed on the teachers lecture, but that was only on the back of her mind. Rhianna ran through different things to think of, like the fact that he was STARING RIGHT AT HER. She thought about this as if to make him look away.
When the bell rang again John got up and said, “So, Rhianna… there’s a dance coming up and-”
Rhianna’s friend, Joany came to the rescue, “Don’t even think about it pretty boy.” She pulled Rhianna away.
Rhianna didn’t want to move but she didn’t resist, she just stared off into space, good thing Joany came and knew she couldn’t go out with John, she didn’t know why though. Rhianna knew John would find some way to continue that conversation though.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

chapter 2- the question from hell
Page 1 of 1