Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:44 pm

lol that's what i was thinking xd i was like new moon ha ha this is getting good xd
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:22 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: sad lol
summery: John and Rhiannas relationship is strong but when they see the pack is it THAT strong?

Chapter 5- The happening

Rhianna heard the others turn into wolves and looked back long enough to see John frozen. She growled and pushed herself as fast as she could go, they were catching up with her. Rhianna got away from Johns view and turned to face the 5 wolves. “Go ahead and TRY to kill me, either way, I KNOW you don’t care about John’s feelings.”
The leader growled and the others howled, they were ready for attack. Rhianna crouched into her ready position. She really DID want to fight them. She focused her black eyes on the leader impaticulary. She loved to attack them first.
Rhianna suddenly heard a howling that didn’t come from any of the other wolfs and she saw a wolf with Johns eyes run in front of her growled, talking to them.
Rhianna stared at him shocked and then when the growling stopped she watched the others look at one another and while John had their attention, he talking to them more, while Rhianna watched mezmorized.
John waited while they looked at him for a long moment and then all turned around, giving her a growl, and walked away.
Rhianna felt disappointed, she was ready for a fight. John ran into the trees and came back as a human and she realized why his clothes were around his ankle, “Aww, I was hoping for a fight.” Rhianna said disappointed.
John laughed and said, “You never cease to amaze me.”
Rhianna rolled her eyes, “What did you say to them? It only sounded like a bunch of growling.”
John shrugged, “Nothing much.”
Rhianna rolled her eyes, he wasn’t going to tell her.
John looked at her for a long moment and then said, “But…. I…. Cant really… be around you anymore.” Pain crossed his face, Rhianna didn’t understand this, hadn’t he just convinced them…?
John continued, “It was the only way to convince them not to kill you.”
Rhianna stared at him with her black eyes frozen solid, “They wouldn’t have, I WANTED to fight them, didn’t you see that?” She asked annoyed.
John stared at her and nodded, “But they would have won.”
Rhianna froze as he did something she never thought he would have EVER been able to do after all this time, after all the talking, and laughing, she watched in confusion and horror as John walked away.

**i really liked writing this though you probobly are thinking "rip off" you'll see it should get a lot better than that fight would have been xD NEW MOON all over again! **
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 5 the happening
Page 1 of 1