Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:16 pm

That was totally awesome xD
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life   Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:41 am

rating: good for everyone
warning: none
genre: entertainment
summery: This story tells what happened to her best big brother, Derek. He is NEW.

Chapter 15- Derek’s New Life

John and Allen stayed with Rhianna to watch Derek. It had been 3 days and John and Allen were asleep on the other chairs while she listened, Derek’s heart took off faster than a humming birds wings and more persistant. He didn’t wake up though. Then he started to wake and writh in pain. He yelled one more time, she news this part hurt the most.
Then his heart galloped its last beat and was silent. He opened his eyes. He stared at her and jumped off the couch and to the wall, bracing himself, it took him 2 seconds to realize what was going on. He got out of his crouching position. “Rhianna?” His voice sounded musical compaired to his last.
Rhianna smiled quietly, “How do you feel?”
“What happened?”
He looked at her and said, “What happened to you?”
Rhianna explained when she left and why. Derek listened and she told him what he was and she asked, “Why did you jump?”
Derek stared at her and said, “Things really went down hill since you left Rhia.” He said, pronouncing her old nickname, “Mom and dad died and so my wife left me, and my daughter died, in a reck.”
“Wow, I am so sorry. I missed a lot huh?” Rhianna said.
Derek nodded, “Now, off subject why do I still have the fire in my throat?”
Rhianna gave him a side ways grin and said, “because you have to hunt.”
“WHAT? You hunt HUMANS?!” Derek said freaking out.
“No, we hunt animals, we should hunt humans but hey, I am humane.” Rhianna said quietly, “Now do you want to get rid of that burn or what?”
He stared at her and said, “How does that work?”
“You’ll see.” She said, she looked over at John and Allen and woke them up by saying loud, “Time to get up sleepy heads. I have to go show Derek how to hunt.”
They both jumped and looked at her, John went to Derek held out a hand, “I’m John Castanada, I’m Rhianna’s boyfriend, nice to meet you mr…”
“John Bulevarez.” John said shaking his hand.
“I’m Allen Boycart.” Allen said, shaking hands with John.
“Um… what is that smell?” John asked.
“Them.” Rhianna said laughing, “Werewolves don’t smell to good.”
“You are telling ME.” Allen joked.
“I thought in like movies vampire and werewolves are enemies.” Derek said.
Rhianna laughed, “They are but when a wolf imprints that changes everything.”
Derek gave her a blank look and she said “Fell in love with you could say.” Then Derek seemed to get it he nodded. “Well lets get hunting.” Rhianna said.
“Bye guys we will be back in a bit.” she turned to her brother, “Just follow me.” and they both sped away.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the Vampire: Chapter 15 Derek's New Life
Page 1 of 1