Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 9 Praise Mr. Alpha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 9 Praise Mr. Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 9 Praise Mr. Alpha   Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 9 Praise Mr. Alpha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 pm

rating: good for everyone
warning: none
genre: entertainment, comedy, lovestory

Chapter 9- Praise Mr. Alpha

John looked from the leader to her, obviously trying to figure out whether to be happy or mad. The others were confused. What should they do? John stared at her and she felt scared, what would he do?
John just walked up and hugged her in a vise tight hug. Rhianna hugged him and stared at others over his shoulder. She saw they were watching the dead leader, they were staring at her with hate filled eyes. What were they gonna do? She had heard that the one to kill the leader was the next one… did that mean vampires too? She didn’t want to lead a bunch of wolfs…
Then again, she would have a good place there because she wouldn’t have to worry about they hating her again….
John let got and stared at her for a long moment, he looked back at the guys and said, “Guys, go back to the house, I need to talk to Rhianna.”
Dazed all the guys left.
John stared at her for a moment and said, “You did this?”
Rhianna gave him an innocent look, “Uh, do I have to answer that?”
He smiled a little bit, “Your not in trouble, I am just…. Surprised. I am… relieved and….. Kind of freaked actually at the same time….”
Rhianna started to laugh, “Didn’t know I could do that?”
He smiled and said, “I knew you could but I didn’t think you WOULD.”
Rhianna stared at him and said, “Are you mad?” In a small voice.
John pondered that for a moment and then said, “No, I just think that there is a funny part.”
Rhianna looked at him confused then she caught on, “The whole kill the leader you are leader or whatever?” She grinned a mischievous grin at him and said, “Those are YOUR rules not mine.” Then a slow smile painted on her face.
“What are you thinking?” John said worried now. He knew what it was before he asked, “OH NO-”
Rhianna laughed, “YOUR rules not MINE. You’re my imprint and…”
John said, “Please don’t go there, I cant even get you to listen to me I don’t need-”
Rhianna smiled, “But you COULD and you WOULD and I am just a VAMPIRE.” she smiled at him.
John groaned and she said, “Well, Mr. Alpha better get back to your pack.” she laughed and he gave her a annoyed look, Rhianna laughed quietly as she lead him to the house where everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Rhianna the vampire: Chapter 9 Praise Mr. Alpha
Page 1 of 1