Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2- Theories: Jacob and Bella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Chapter 2- Theories: Jacob and Bella Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2- Theories: Jacob and Bella   Chapter 2- Theories: Jacob and Bella Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Title- Chapter 2- Theories
Genre-entertainment
Warning- none
Rating- good for everyone

Jacob listened to Bella for a while and then thought, she finally had some since, since she met him. Jacob did feel bad for Bella but she was lucky he left.
Bella’s heart was heavy, like it felt when he left the first time. “He left you once, I guess I’m not surprised.” Jacob said after she finished her story.
Bella punched him in the shoulder, “Jerk.” She murmured, then she burst into tears.
Jacob put his arms around Bella and said, “Its okay, its okay, don’t cry please don’t cry.” He couldn’t stand to see Bella upset.
Bella started sobbing. “He left, he left.”
Jacob couldn’t believe Bella was so sad about a vampire leaving, shouldn’t that be a good thing? He knew she liked him and all but still, he was a vampire! Jacob couldn’t understand it. He wished he could see into Bella’s head one day to find out what is really going on up there. She surely should have been happy her life wasn’t in danger any more. Maybe she had just been pretending so Edward didn’t kill her. But he knew her better than that. It was nice to think for a minute still.
Bella couldn’t stand the sadness, it was like it was crushing her heart along with her. Why did he do this? Didn’t know know that she did love him? Why would he do that? Why is he still gone? It was all so sudden, he was there and then he was gone. She would have never been able to catch them. Bella couldn’t believe that, just those words, would make him leave. She thought he loved her but that never made since anyway, at least her questioning had been right.
Jacob let Bella cry while he just sat there. What could possibly be going on in her head? Could this possibly hurt THAT much? He knew that he would be upset the same way if Bella left but she wasn’t a vampire that could, and most likely would, kill him. Could she possibly feel so much grief for something so horrible? What was it about Edward that made her feel this way about him?
Finally, Bella looked up and stopped sobbing, “I’m sorry I dropped all my problems on you.”
“He should have been more understanding, if he loved you he would have been more understanding.” Maybe she didn’t figure it out but he did, Edward didn’t love her, he just wanted to challenge himself not to kill her. Sure a challenge was great but why did it have to be Bella? Because if Edward had really cared about her he would have just left her alone.
Bella had known all along that this was the most reasonable, I mean what was so different about her than anyone else to him? Only one thing and that one thing was supposed to encourage him to kill her a lot more that usual. Bella didn’t know why he would pretend, but he had to have had a good reason.
First chance he got he left, Jacob thought. He fought over her just to annoy him that could have been another one of the reasons. But a humans life span was so short it wouldn’t have taken him long to get rid of her compared to his life span, he had all the time in the world. Jacob knew this was probably something Edward had thought about when he met her and found out about him being her friend.
Bella stared at Jacob who’s eyes seemed to glaze over like he was pondering something…
Maybe it was all fake. No Edward wouldn’t do that, Bella thought. but how do you know? She argued with herself. The WAS a reason for Edward to have done that but… would he? It seemed to be the only answer. She wondered what Jacob thought. Probably something of Edward, I should defend him, She thought. But how could she when what Jake thought was probably right and she didn’t know WHAT he thought. She knew it was something mean to Edward though. What was the point in speaking up for him though? Edward isn’t here he shouldn’t care.
Jacob liked the idea that Edward didn’t like it when Bella was at his house, but that too was probably an act. If it wasn’t it would be funny. Edward was a looser and didn’t deserve Bella maybe he finally figured that out. He doubted it thought.

**this chapter is based on Rihanna’s Take a Bow. Last chapter was Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis btw- series based on Just a Dream- Carrie Underwood**
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Chapter 2- Theories: Jacob and Bella
Page 1 of 1