Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen House

Go down 
+2
TwilighterAlex
AdminLuna
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Jasper:

Jasper had wanted to get away from all of the tension of the house, but he felt compelled to come back to his sweet Alice. He had been away from her too long, so he walked in through the door, and went to where they were. He could smell the sweet blood, but decided to ignore it, and walked to stand behind Alice. He could feel the tension between Rosalie and Edward, but decided not to interfere. "What's going on with everyone here?" He commented, hoping that the emotional levels woulf be brought down.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Edward

Edward gave her a sarcastic look. "I do but i HIGHLY doubt you will." he laughed.

Rosalie

Rosalie smiled, "Edward, your so uptight."

Edward

Edward gave Rosalie a look that said dont bug me.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Alice

Alice turned to face rosalie " Not much but from the look on Ed's face he probably wants us to leave his room^^" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Rosalie

Rosalie smiled at Alice, "What are you guys up to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am

Alice

"Hey rose"alice said smiling

** lol i love playing alice xD**
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:28 am

Rosalie And edward

Rosalie came in and edward thought, Isnt this MY room? He smiled at Rosalie, "Hello, Rose."

"Hi Edward, Alice." She said ignoring Bella.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:48 am

Alice

Alice huged bella back. "hey bella!" And then turned to edward "Hello edward" she said.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 am

**i am going to start a poll on this so everyone can vote what they want to happen in rp. it wouldnt be fair not to ask**

Edward

Edward smiled at Alice, here comes trouble he thought. "Hi alice."
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Bella

Bella runs up to Alice. "Hey Alice! How're you?" Bella said with a smile. Bella wrapped her arms around Alice in a big hug. "I've missed you."

**Yeah. We're gonna skip to the wedding. Pm Luna and ask her if you can have Alice start planning it. Like with Bella. And yeah, I want Renesme but not everyone does because in this Jacob's with Leah. Me and Luna think that they should have Renesme, but Jacob can never imprint(or fight it) and stay with Leah. What do you think? Cause I really want Renesme in it. I love her!**
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Alice

Alice danced into the room and looked at bella she grined at her. "hi bella"

** first of all ha ha jake second is it desided that they are gettin marryed ??? OH and i love renesmee lol she is awesome**
Back to top Go down
jake
newborn/pup

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:12 pm

** ok um i am confused lol oh well i'll just wait for alice to rp lol **

Last edited by jake on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:10 pm

** lol what is going on in this one xD sorry i have been loveing posting for the wolves**
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Edward

Edward grinned and said, "no, i just know what I want to hear."

**okay so maybe we could skip to the marry thing later after twilighteralex comes back lol**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 am

Bella

"Aww, you always know what I want to hear. See you don't need to read my mind," Bella said.

**Urg. I know. Its hard for me to write when I can only write from one stand point since I'm so used to writing full stories. It'd help if other characters joined us. . .**
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 am

Edward

Edward rolled his eyes. He put on his favorite debussy cd and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

**okay nothing is happening in rp like boring**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

**I know people don't like Renesme, but I love her and everyone else gets the characters they really like. Idc though. We could just hold it still after the wedding. Like let them have the honeymoon but never have a kid.**

Bella

"I know. I just couldn't ever go through all that again," Bella said looking up at Edward. Bella lead Edward up to his room. She layed down on the laid down on the couch. "How about you put on some good music," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 am

**i really dont think people are big fans of renesmee.... maybe we could still get them to have a kid. like the EJ bella wanted lol.**

Edward

Edward laughed, "STILL?" He sighed, "I supposed I should have guessed. But theres nothing to be scared at about, love, you know that, right?"

**lol same old bella but how does that work for you guys?**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Bella

"No. Not really. I was just thinking about how much we've been through. I'm still scared of loosing you. How do you feel?" Bella said.

**We know. But I Love Renesme so I really want her in this. You could still have Jacob though.**
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

Location : Standing on the thin line between being a genius and being insane.

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:17 pm

**You guys know you don't have to do what happens in Breaking Dawn, right? Since this is before BD, Renesmee doesn't even have to exist! Just letting you know. Razz**
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilight22lover
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:19 am

Edward

Edward sighed. He walked with Bella, "Is there something you want to talk about?" He asked while they walked.

**yea maybe she would like that idea. i was always annoyed with him for imprinting on renesmee lol but maybe we need to change it up a bit lol theres so much we can do with the story**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm

*Like I said before. We don't have to follow the truth. Its our story. We should have it where Jake fights the imprinting so he can be with Leah. I bet she's like that romantic idea.*

Bella

"No. I just want to go on a walk with you," said Bella pulling on his hand. Of course he didn't move an inch with her weak human effort.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:24 am

**yeah i know. and jacob is kinda with leah at the moment**

Edward

Edward sighed, "Did I hurt your feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Bella

Bella thinks He never does like the idea of me changing. Alice's seen it in the future, but he still doesn't want it to happen. "The future can change," He always says.
"Fine I'll leave the topic alone. . .," said Bella standing up, "Let's walk around."

*Yeah. For the change we'll need Jacob though and somehow I think that's gonna be hard to do. . ."
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Edward

Edward shrugged, "We'll see, I am in no hurry to find out though." He mummered rolling his eyes.

**i think that there is a lot we could do with the marry thing and the changing thing lol. this is gonna be fun**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:03 pm

Bella

"Its not my fault I'm clumsy. Or that I'm in love with a vampire," Bella blushes, "Are you gonna miss that the day you change me?"

*I saw it yesterday too. I liked it. They could've done a lot more with it than they did though.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen House
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next