Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen House

Go down 
+2
TwilighterAlex
AdminLuna
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

Cullen House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Bella

"We'll talk about that later," she whispered back as Alice shooed Edward away.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Edward

Edward sighed and said, "Okay, have fun." and whispered in Bella's ear, "Vegas?"
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Alice

** sorry if that buggs you i put it through Alices P.O.V. i can change it if you don't like it, i don't mind just let me know. ^^**

As I looked at Bella and Edward I couldn't help but feel happy seeing HIM so happy after watching him mope around the house for years. "Edward,May i have bella back so we can finish talking about wedding plans?" I asked walking closer to them. Edward looked up at me and smiled.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Edward

Edward really was looking forward to it, he didnt see why she saw it as such a big bother, but mostly what he wanted was just to know that no one else can have her, that she was his, ESPECIALLY NOT JACOB BLACK'S. He smiled, he knew Jacob meant the world to her and she to him, he was fine with that, he knew that Jacob knew a lot more about her, that bond, he would never have, but he has something Jacob doesnt, her love. The most charished thing he owns, that he wouldnt let go of for the world. Even if she didnt want to be married right now, he could live with it, but she would loose something that seems to mean the world to her- Immortality.

Edward wondered sometimes if she would just dump his family and his ways as soon as she got what she wanted, maybe that was one of the sub- concious reasons he was doing this, but more than anything- he was doing this because she was his beloved and he would have no other. Later, however, he found that if she didnt love him, she wouldnt have wanted to so badly to stay with him and his family, but.... everyone has doubts sometimes, right?

Edward smiled at Bella, coming up and wrapping his arms around her waist, "Just dont do anything you dont want to do, love." He murmured into her ear, kissing her softly, not caring about the traditional (it seemed) flames that came up afterwards, for he knew, he could never do anything to hurt her- ANYTHING. Which was why he would have given his soul (if it hadnt been lost when he was burning) to keep her from becoming a vampire.

**srry it was so long, i am such a romantic, and i wanted you all to get a little glimpse into Edward's mind after several re-reads of twilight saga Smile Happy posting, time to get down to the real romance in the story lol and btw thanks so much i am having a lot more fun being edward than i ever did in any of the sites as bella Smile**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Bella

"I know Edward. I know. Its what everyone else thinks that I care about." Bella thought that it wouldn't be such a bad idea about the whole Vegas thing, but kept this thought to herself knowing Alice would most likely kill her.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Edward

Edward smiled at her, she worried a lot about her looks, no madder how many times he swore she was beautiful, "It wont madder, like i said, 'i dont care, u could go in sweats and we could go to las vegas in a drive through chapel as long as its official' as long as your heart belongs to me." He said smiling at her. and then glared at alice, what does she not trust me enough? She worries to much, she is just to much of a tomboy, doesnt she know i'm an expert at this stuff, or do i need to go through more party stuff?, Alice thought, annoyed.

Edward rolled his eyes, "Dont complain so much." He grumbled.

**so i DID ask twilighteralex if i could make alice think that, no worries, i will get in some mind reading but i will make sure to ask before i say anything lol, srry i am too much of a romantic so i am going to make edward be really romantic like in the book hehe**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:49 am

Bella

"Yes. I love everything you're putting together Alice. I'm just not used to it. You know that," said Bella.
"Edward. What do you think about my hair? How do you think it should look?" Bella asked Edward curiously.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Alice

Alice through Edward a glance. " She loves it, Right bella?" she asked turning back to her.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Edward

Edward sighed, Bella's funeral, "Good luck with that." She really trusted Alice on going away from her instinct?! Puh-lease, this should be good.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Alice

Alice looked at bella and put the dress down. "Okay fine Bella it's your wedding." Alice said putting her head down then stuffed the dress back in the box and closed the magazine.

Last edited by TwilighterAlex on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 am

Bella

"Okay, fine Alice. You can have your way. Just please no going overboard. The dress, my hair that's fine. But please not too much else," said Bella with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Edward

Edward muffled a chuckle and went off to hunt.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Alice

"Bella it's not something you can just zoom past it like it's nothing, it take's time and hard work witch i can help you with. Besides look at how pretty you look in the dress and if we put your hair like this" she said holding the dress in front of bella and showing her a picture of a girls hair in the wedding magazine.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Edward

Edward grinned and then said, "Hey, I warned you." and turned around, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Bella

"Yeah! Don't ya think you can go a little easier on me?" Bella said this in a sheepishly mean voice. She had a feeling that this might amuse Edward so she tried to keep her composure.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Edward

Edward rolled his eyes, this is what Bella got for agreeing to let ALICE be the maid of honor. He raced downstairs, and saw Alice shoving a white dress in her face.
I sighed and said, "Alice dont you think you can go a little easier on Bella?"
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Bella

"Edward! Where are you? Alice is trying to get me wear all this girly stuff." Bella shouts from upstairs.

**The day before the wedding unless someone messages with objections. O, and that line makes me laugh.**
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Edward

"Of course, sweetheart, sleep now." He murmured kissing her hair.

**awww its so romantic, but i was thinking why dont we skip to the wedding after she "goes to sleep"? lol. idk lol jw**
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Bella

"Okay. That sounds fine to me. Promise you'll stay close?" Bella said.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Edward

Edward smiled at Bella and shrugged, "Why dont you go to sleep, love?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Poetgirl
Bella
Poetgirl

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Bella

Bella looked up at Edward. What now?
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Jasper

Jasper looked around confused, even more so than normal with him. He closed his eyes, and figured that Alice was right, he walked out and sat on the roof, feeling the wind blow through his hair. He smiled, knowing that he couldn't feel anyone's emotions right now. Something was going on now-a-days, and he always felt out of it. But of course, that's what he always felt like, and he was tired of it. He lay calmy on the roof top, waiting until someone would interrupt, otherwise, he was going to stay still.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Alice

Alice walked back into the room."Jasper needed some air but i'm back!" she said smiling

Last edited by TwilighterAlex on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Edward

Edward said, "Later." Quietly and sat next to Bella, watching to entry way. Knowing Rosalie....
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Alice

Alice nudge jasper and they left the room. she turned to edward "we'll be back latter" she said and then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen House
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next