Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen House

Go down 
+2
TwilighterAlex
AdminLuna
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Edwardo

**xd i had to make him edwardo for 5 mins sorry**

"YOU think she is?" Edward said appualled, "How un-Jasper of you. Thats not what i heard." He said tapping his temple with a playful look on his face.

**not to far from flirting i know. couldnt stop laughing but i fixed it and just keep it to the bro love lol bye.**
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Jasper

"You can tell me anything, you know that, and even if you think that is embarrassing. Bella's a great catch Edward. It'll just be easier when she is a vampire." Jasper half-smiled, nodding towards his brother.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Edward

edward spread out on the couch, "The wedding. Its really nothing i can talk about, i dont understand it myself."
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Jasper

"I know, I can't hurt my own sister-in-law now can I?" Jasper kissed Alice on the cheek and took in a deep breath, noticing how much easier it was to now breath in than before. "I guess being around Bella has made me a better person." He whispered in a deep voice. Then after what seemed like an eternity, Jasper felt Edward's nervousness again, and left Alice with an apology. When he got to Edward, he smiled, and said, "What's up with you now?"
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:05 pm

**next day, wedding day**

Edward

Edward finally came back on the day, but had to talk a little more with Jasper before it started.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Alice

Alice smiled and walked to Jasper ," don't worrie you wont hurt her. " she said and then toke his hand and brought him to sit on a chair as far away from bella as the room would alow.
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Jasper

"I think that it is a wonderful masterpiece that you have accomplished here, and Bella, you look amazing." Jasper then took a long breath and tried to block out Bella's scent.
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Alice

Alice smiled . "I don't think you want me to awnser that it would be a really long list." she said and then twirled to the dress , held it up and asked. " What do you think Jasper?"
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Jasper

Jasper sighed and then ran up the steps to where Alice was, coming right up to her, and kissing her right on the forehead. "What's up shorty?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Edward

"Thank you Sherlock."Edward said and heard Alice's entertained thoughts, "CAN IT ALICE! IM GOING TO GO HUNT!" And Edward went to the forest to go hunt, "Good luck with alice." he siad to jasper
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Alice

Alice giggled haveing herd edwards annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Jasper

"I thought that the groom wasn't supposed to see the bride?" Jasper asked and then chuckled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Edward

"me to see Bella's dress." Edward said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Jasper

"I know that this is serious Edward, I know this more than you, actually, my brain is about to burst with all of the stress and nervousness in this household." He sighed, he knew that Edward had no idea how he felt, but he didnt know how edward felt when he read peoples' minds either. "What did Alice want?" He asked warily.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Edward

"yeah, yeah, yeah." edward went back to the living room, "Back, sorry, you know how alice is." >>
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Alice

"I know i was testing you and you edward have pasted. Now Edward can you send jasper up i need to ask him somthing" she said with a smile.

*lol*
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Edward

He glared at alice, "You know im not suposed to see it." He looked over to bella and said, "And its beautiful thank you." he walked out.

**XD so jacob in that one but had to do it srry**
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Alice

"Edward what do ou think of the dress?"she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Edward

edward rolled his eyes, "FINE!" he looked at Jasper, "Be right back." And went to the other room, "What is it alice?"
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Alice

Alice looked at Bella's dress one more time and smiled " I think it would be better if it flowed more like this" she thought. "Edward!" she called " Edward come here i need you really quick!" she shouted again
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Edward

Edward heard what Jasper was doing to his head, "Stop it, this is serious." He said, "And its kind of both the honeymoon and the wedding...."
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Jasper

He smiled, and then chuckled silently. Edward, the all knowing, was asking him for help. "Well, what part are you nervous about, the wedding, or the honeymoon?" He stopped smiling, and then turned his face serious. "You'll be fine. You always know what to do. Whether or not Alice is going to go overboard on Bella is the question that you should be asking yourself." His face turned up into a smile, as he sent a calming wave to stop Edward from becoming worried and having cold feet.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Edward

Edward went to sit out with Jasper, he sat on the chair beside him, "Jasper... im kind of nervous about the wedding..." He said. He needed a bit of guidence from his brother and emmett would be no help.
Back to top Go down
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Jasper*I'm BACK! HOLY CRAP! My computer broke and then my mom's did too from a dumb virus... I hope that I still have Jasper? If not just tell me*

Jasper realized that he had been on the roof all night, just thinking, and that he had wasted away part of the day. It hadn't happened like this before. He got down off of the roof, and walked inside, only to hear that Alice was planning the wedding for the next day. He sighed and went to land on the couch, just waiting until Alice would be done with all of this wedding craziness. He wished that life were simpler, but nothing could solve that.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 am

Edward

Edward could tell, Bella aint gettin no vegas as long as alice was in it. but that was all the better. Tomarrow was the wedding and thats all that maddered to him. He listened to Alice's busy and excited thoughts but then left her head alone because it was starting to bore him. Edward went to the store to pass some time, but that didnt seem to want to work. So he went to go hunting, all he could for tomarrow and the following weeks.

**okay i still get see if we should do the honey moon or skip it over and just show whats going on in the cullen house. idk but either way we are going to keep it for PRETEENS at the least lol. srry guys but yeah. i dont think anyone wants to read that xD and i dont want to write anythin to do with M stuff lol. what do you think Poetgirl?**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cullen House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen House   Cullen House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen House
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next