Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volterria: First seen in New Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Volterria: First seen in New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Jane

Jane walked through the hall to where Aro and Demitri were, she gave them her cute evil smile, "Hi Demetri." She greeted Demitri, "Hello master." She greeted Aro. Jane hugged Aro (that was her way of letting her hear her thoughts and she got to be cute still).

**okay i dont know what they think of one another so... there xD**
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:59 pm

** oh good lol**
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:55 pm

**oh this is gonna get good, i am going to make a part of the votri for me Smile**
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Aro & Demitre

"Demitre." he called for him.

"Yes aro what is it you need?"

"Demitre i have a job for you" Aro said. Demitre smiled wildly at his words.

"I'm listening" Demitre responded.

"How do you feel about paying the cullen's a viset tell them i'm waiting will you do that for me?"Aro asked

" Yes sir of corse"
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Aro

Aro pased back and forth trying to think of when he should go and check up on the cullens he was bored and wanted some intertament after all he had good reason's to charge the cullens with althought....he wanted Alice and Edward maybe they would reconsiter joining the volteri if bella was at stake and he was so very eger to know her gift.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Looking for a lil adventure? no prob, come to Volterria and have all the adventure you want. Maybe meet Aro, or maybe even the feared Jane (scary music) lol. There is so much to do in Volterra so sit back and enjoy the ride, through Volterra. (maybe even get a message from them to come to Volterra for breaking vampire rules, uh-oh.) lol. have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volterria: First seen in New Moon   Volterria: First seen in New Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volterria: First seen in New Moon
Page 1 of 1