Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edwards New Moon Diary Entry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Edwards New Moon Diary Entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwards New Moon Diary Entry   Edwards New Moon Diary Entry Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:17 pm

true i think i need to change this story up lol
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
ali13sanders
Embry's_Imprint
ali13sanders

PostSubject: Re: Edwards New Moon Diary Entry   Edwards New Moon Diary Entry Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:31 am

This is pretty cool Luna, one thing though, Edward would have used a lot of bigger old fashion words, haha, just a thought...
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Edwards New Moon Diary Entry   Edwards New Moon Diary Entry Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Title: Edwards new moon Diary Entry
Warning: none
Rating: awsome xD
Genre: entertainment
Main Charactor: bella
Summery (optional):

Dear Journal,
I was taking Bella to her 18th birthday party and something terrible happened. It was somthing that i had always thought of myself to do. But no.... Now I have to make a horrible choice. I told Bella that I was tired of her. How could she believe that? I mean ME tired of HER? She is the best thing that ever happened to a demon like me. An angel who doesn't care that I get closer and closer to puting her life in danger every day. It was so horrible that she believed me. After all those times I had promised that I loved her more than anything else. I would die for that girl and she believed me!
I can't believe it! It feels like my heart has been torn to bits. I wish I could cry. Its not the same. I left her things with her in the floor boards. And with that my heart is sitting, waiting. It is taking everything I have to not go back and beg her to let me stay. I wish she knew how I felt. She claims to love me but she doesn't know that I love her more than anything. I know she loves me more than her own life. But she never seems to get the consept that I am DANGEROUS. Its bad enough I can't say she is safe...
I saw the broken expression and I knew she believed me. That was the worst thing. I let myself slip for a split second and I wonder if she noticed the pain in my eyes, behind the mask. Maybe she WILL go with someone better than a demon like me. I can't always be her protecter. Its been a few months and I don't know why but a boy named Jake, talks to her. Ugh! Even he is not as bad as me. Have you seen his mind?! She went to a movie with him and he remembered the way she was... keeping herself together. I broke her heart. I am trying to remember it is better than breaking her.
I wish she was a vampire so I never had to leave. And I have to power to go down there and.... But no! I love her with all my heart! But its gone now... I wish I could see her for one moment.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
i have alwayse wanted to see what he thought. If midnight sun doesn't come out I just wanted to see what it would be like in new moon and now I thou;ght you would wonder what was going on in his head...
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwards New Moon Diary Entry   Edwards New Moon Diary Entry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwards New Moon Diary Entry
Page 1 of 1