Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm

**what is this a comedy xD**

Jacob

Jacob stopped laughing and rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, your just in a bad mood." He saw her staring at Sam and wondered why she was so mean to him, still. He thought about bugging her and calling her lee lee but he thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

Location : Standing on the thin line between being a genius and being insane.

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Leah

"You tell me if there's a problem," she said, watching Jacob laugh histerically. "I don't appreciate that nickname.Although I suppose it's better than 'Lee-Lee'," she said pointedly. She glared at Sam, as though trying to drill a hole through his head with only her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilight22lover
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 pm

Jacob

Jacob started laughing and said, "Problem?"

**srry it took so long to post i was laughing to hard xD**
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:59 am

Leah

Leah looked up at Jacob, then at Sam, then at the ground. "Did you seriously just call me 'little missy'?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:55 am

Jacob

Jacob looked at Sam and he felt his face going a little bit red. WHY did she tell him? He laughed uneasily. Jacob smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess we are." He pulled Leah out from behind him, "Come on little missy. Quit playing hide and seek." He said laughing. He pulled her down next to him and put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:52 am

Leah

Leah's eyes flashed back and forth from Jacob to Sam. Sam didn't know about her and Jacob...how would he react when he found out? Better now than later, she figured. "Sam," she said quietly, "Jacob and I are....we're going out." She stood in stoney silence, waiting for Sam to react. She half hid herself behind Jacob.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 am

Jacob

Jacob just shook his head and laughed quietly, "Shouldnt you guys be raiding Emily's refriderater?"
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:05 am

Sam

Sam looked at Jacob then laugh because he alreay knew what he ment by that.
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:17 am

Jacob

Jacob laughed, "Come on in, you seem to be the first to ask." he shot a glare at the other guys and laughed.
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 am

Sam

"hmm well can i come in or do i have to leave because i'm not as much fun as embry and quil " he said smugly
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

**lol i missed a lot lol. i was like dang.srry bout that guys**

Jacob

Jacob knew Embry and Quil would do something like that, so he wasn't supprised. When Sam came he saw all the joy flood from Leah's face. Dang, she really did hate him. Jacob looked at Sam and said, "Quil and Embry were just being morons, as always." He said, shooting a fake appualed look at his best friends.
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 am

Leah

Leah stopped laughing immediatly when she heard Sam's voice. She folded her arms over her chest and glared at him. "Not much," she said coldly.

*This'll probably be my last post for today. I'll be back tomorrow.*

Last edited by twilight22lover on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to add something...:P)
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Sam

Sam walked up to jacobs house and saw leah,jacob,embry,and quil sitting out side laughing. "What is going on here what didi i miss?"

** lol sam is here woot! woot!**
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Embry

Embry looked at leah and then got up at and toke to shourt bows then shared the laugh with leah.
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Leah

"You guys," Leah said in between laughs, "Are crazy."
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 pm

** lol i know it would have been a little bit more fun if we had JACOB lol **
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:19 pm

** lol i wish munch could have beed here but she said she would be back after thanksgiving lol**

Last edited by TwilighterAlex on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Embry

Embry looked at quil and then said. "you were never my type dude i i'm sorry" and then went to sit on the floor next to jake and leah.
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:16 pm

quil

looked at leah " what are you laughing at i just got dumped" he said trying not to laugh himself but it was useless he burst out laughing
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Leah

Leah continued to laugh her head off.

*Razz*
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Embry

Embry blinked twice and then looked at quil " Quil i'm sorry but this just isn't working out between us you know i just... i'm sorry" and then embry ran off making a fake crying nosie and came back laughing his head off.
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:12 pm

Leah

Leah just laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
cat
Loved_by_Jacob_Black
cat

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Quil

Quil stoped and looked at her " ha ha ha tell her i'm sorry but embrys cute" he said laughing
Back to top Go down
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Leah

Leah stared at Embry and Quil for a minute before cracking up. "Quil?" She yelled to him. "Does Claire know that you're cheating on her with Embry? 'Cause if I were Claire, I wouldn't be too happy about that."
Back to top Go down
TwilighterAlex
Alice
TwilighterAlex

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Embry

Embry looked at quil and said " awww your so sweet i loovvvee you to dude!" and they skiped past leah and jacob holding hands and then started laughing at the too love birds.Embry turned to look at them and started laughing even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)   Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quilete Reservation (werewolfs home)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next