Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO!!!! - by me lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

NO!!!! - by me lol Empty
PostSubject: NO!!!! - by me lol   NO!!!! - by me lol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:56 am

Title: Noo
Rating: good for everyone
Warnings: none
Genres: entertainment

Okay so I was reading about a new book in the Twilight Saga series about to come out called "Forever Dawn" where edward never left. Well how about if Alice never comes because Edward never tries to kill himself. Now this is 7 years later and Bella is 24 but hasn't changed a bit. Starting after Edward runs away but never comes back.

((Bella's point of veiw))

"Bella I promise to love you forever and charish you with every beat of my heart, will you marry me?" Jacob asked.
I stared at him, wordless. I remembered that he was always there to catch my fall. I remember he was my life perserver in shark invested waters. He was everything to me. Everything after.... Edward. It doesn't hurt to say the name anymore, because of Jacob Black. Jacob Black and Bella Black, nice ring. Tears welled up in my eyes, "Yes." I whispered.
He smiled, that familiar smile. His voice got even huskier than usual, "Thank you. You have made me the happiest man in the world."
The restraunt burst into applause. He had told everyone he had an announcement! Oh typical Jacob. But I have to remember he is the best thing to me now. I blushed. He put the ring on my finger and got up from his kneel. He kissed me, much diffrent than the other times, more sweet somehow less.... violent?
I smiled.
We walked out of the restraunt feeling as happy as ever.

A week later, we had moved out of our house and went to another rainy place, in washington. Wall Hamming burg. I was walking in wal-mart (a really weird grocery store) and I pushed my basket to the only cash regester. I felt very tense. I wanted to run away for some reason. I grabbed out my wallet. "$10.25." A musical voice said. Familiar somehow.
My head snapped up and I looked straight into the eyes of... Edward Cullen.
My mouth dropped. I looked at his name tag, Brandon O'Neil?
"Ma'm?" He asked.
I shook my head back and forth to clear my thoughts. I took out the money out of my wallet. "Are you all right?" he asked.
My lip was trembling. I stared at him. I had the sudden urge to cry. It felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I felt like I was going to be sick. But there was also joy and fear and confusion all mixed up in that.
I wanted to sound casual. I didn't know if it were him and so I was just going to have to take the chance of being imberrised. He was holding his breath....
I decided against it. I just said, "So are you a new kid here at this town?" I was just wanting to have one more conversation with him and I would never talk to him again.
"Accually, yes. I go to the school called Donalds High." He answered still putting my bags into the basket. He didn't look up.
"Ah..." I said.
I took the buggy and walked out when he was done.

The next day was sunny and Jacob was out with Quil and Embry. I decided to do something I would never have considered.
I sighed and got into my car. I put on my seat belt and went to the only woods there was around here. It shouldn't be hard to find him....
I drove my car into the woods. I continued on foot when there was no more trail. I heard a lion roar turn into a gurgle in the distance. I cringed back but continued forward. When I got to a clearing I saw blood... and hear a bunch of deer running. Something jumped out at me. Its eyes were crazy and wild. I looked up... Edward.
I bit my lip. He pushed me onto the hard ground and I knew I had to act fast or he would kill me before I said a word. I started humming his song as I got up. I knew it... he would kill me because there is no one around like the store. He paused with unknowing eyes stared at me.
"You know, you haven't alwayse been this mad." I said.
He threw me against the tree. I couldn't do anything. Pushed myself up and then he pushed me onto the ground again and my hand broke. A peircing scream rose into the air. I turned over and watched him advice. Suddenly, he was in front of me and gripped both of my arms tops and pulled me off the ground. I was going to have bruises. He pulled me up so that I was right there before he could do anything I pressed my lips to his.
He looked at me in confusion. I closed my eyes and cupped both my hands round the side of his face.
I let go and he was staring at me.
He was dumbfounded. I chuckled, "What your kill has never kissed you?" I teased. I laughed and tryed to push away. He was frozen.
I rolled my eyes and tryed to riggle free. He didn't let me budge. His eyes slowly went from frenzied to blank. I hugged him instead since I wasn't getting anywhere trying to move.
Suddenly, he was crushing me in a hug. I heard my ribs crack. I hugged him and then I screamed. He let me drop. I fell back and grabbed onto my ribs. I was clutching franticly hugging myself. I looked up at his suprised face.
"Too many arm wrestle contests with Emmett?" I guessed. He just stared at me.
He knelt down and hugged me gently and I nestled my head against his shoulder. My ribs and shoulders still hurt. But who cared?
"Bella, Bella." He sobbed.
I patted his back gently but it was only because of my broken hand. He looked at my broken hand. He saw the ring. He pulled back. "Edward, I-" but he was gone. My chest ripped. Emmett and Jasper came out from behind the trees.
I up at them. "Your not gonna try to kill me too are you?" I joked lightly.
They stared down at me. Emmett caught on that I was joking, "Well I suppose we could make a exception..." He said grinning.
I stumbled up. "Anyway... What's up guys?"
Jasper stared at me. "Dude, she was joking." Emmett said looking at his brother.
Jasper continued to stare at me. Suddenly, I realized the problem.
"Yeah, I think Jasper is having a rough time... Not being a vampire?" I said.
Jasper continued to stare. "Oh, okay. Why didn't you say so bro?" He pulled Jasper back and stepped in front of him.
"Sence when do you care whether I am alive or dead?" I asked Emmett laughing.
He chuckeled and said, "Edward, has been having a hard time, since you left..."
"Whoa, whoa. I didn't leave. In fact, I tryed to follow you for several hours." I said. "Plus, I think he is mad at me again. I don't think there is much I can do now." I heald up my hand with the ring on it.
Jaspers mouth dropped. Emmett said, "Who is the unlucky fellow?"
"Not funny, Emmett." I said. I looked at my watch. "Oh, ugh. I need to be home in a few minutes. How about I pick you guys up after school and we can talk?" I asked.
"Nah, we will talk to you later Bella. I have a good feeling about it. See you soon." He said and they both were gone.
"Bye." I muttered.

That night, Jacob was out running with the other wolves. I woke up sweating. I looked up and there was Edward. I stared at him. For a moment I didnt know what to say. I screamed. His hand cupped my mouth after an eighth of a second. I scrambled back. He didn't take his hand off. I had told Jacob I fell off the fire escape so...
He stared into my eyes and said, "I have to ask. Who?"
"You know who." I mumbled pulling back again.
He let go and said, "I suppose I do."
"Well you know why that is." I grumbled putting my arms around my legs.
I squeezed my eyes shut. And Jacob was at the door, growls ripping from his chest. He looked at my defensive position and got the wrong idea. "You!" He yelled.
He ripped into a wolf. "Jake-NO!" I screamed. Suddenly, Edward and Jacob were tumbling around. Edward came out of the blur and Jacobs shreds were all around him. My throat tightened. NO NO NO NO! This wasn't supposed to happen.
I looked up at him with scared eyes. I let my legs go and stumbled back. "No." I mouthed.
He tilted his head. "Bella?"
"NO!" I yelled louder. "NO NO NO NO NO!!!" I shouted.
He stared at me.
I got off the bed and rushed where Jacob had been standing. Tears running down my face. "You... killed him.... this.... wasn't supposed to... happen." I whispered to myself. And Edward dissapeared through my window.

____To be continued....__________________________________________________________________
Srry couldnt keep Edward out of the picture. Sorry Jacob lovers I just let the story go without thinking. I will continue the story later. Thanks for reading. What do you think though?
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

NO!!!! - by me lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Fan Fics :)-
Jump to: