Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voltri Scene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Voltri Scene Empty
PostSubject: Voltri Scene   Voltri Scene Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Title: Voltri
Warning: none
Rating: good for everyone
Genre: entertainment
Main Charactor: Bella
Summery (optional):

Okay, so I was really bummed that the Voltri and the coven didn't fight. Here is something that happened after Breaking Dawn.

(( Bella's point of veiw))

I was walking with Renesmee to take her home from school. We walked and talked about her day. Suddenly, something felt wrong. I stopped. I grabbed her hand and we ran behind an abandoned building. This part of town no one lived in. We stood there. I pushed her to the wall and turned my back on her. I stood straight up and put my arms out.
Why was I reacting this way? I felt a shiver run down my spine. She touched me to ask, "What's wrong?"
I growled under my breath, "Somethings wrong. I... don't know."
Then something turned a corner. Three people walked closer to us. My eyes got wide as I reconized them. Jane, Alec, and Felix came into the shadows. I growled.
Renesmee touched me and said, "I remember these people. I remember when I was a baby and you... were going to make Jacob and I leave. That's not something I can forget..." She said. She took her hand off. I closed my eyes. It was painful remembering.
"Hello Bella." Jane chimmed.
I nodded once. "Jane."
Alec and Felix chimmed in after her, "Hello Bella." There voices were deadly. They were like acid in the air.
"Hello Alec, Felix." I nodded again.
I cleared my throat and relaxed my position, but didn't drop my arms. I pushed my sheild over Renesmee. "To what do I owe this visit?" I asked, conversationally. I made my voice casual and yet knowing.
"Oh, we just thought we would stop by and visit you." Jane said.
I saw Alec's haze come to us, slowly as always.
I felt very uncomfortable. Renesmee didn't say a word. I knew she was frozen with fear. She knew that she was human enough for them to want to suck the life out of her. I whispered back to her, "It will never happen."
She looked at me in suprise. I shrugged, "A mother knows."
Jane smiled evily. Alecs haze hit us. "A mother." Felix said in wonder, "You don't seem like a mother at all standing next to her. In fact, if it weren't for your protective posistion I would guess you were sisters."
I narrowed my eyes. Alec had a frustrated look on his face. "Yes, just like Edward. Always over protective." He added.
I growled lowly. "Renesmee knows why. You can SMELL why, give it a rest." I growled under my breath. Jane hit where I was standing with her power. Alec's haze came again. I rolled my eyes. "You know that doesn't work so stop trying Alec and Jane."
They growled. "So did Aro send you here, or did you send yourselves this time?" I continued ignoring them.
"We sent ourselves." Jane growled.
"Oh, so I ticket this will be as interesting as your last visit." I asked.
Jane nodded once. Poor Renesmee, that meant fighting. She was as lethal as a newborn. I only SAW fights. I could fight at least because I have seen it. Maybe Renesmee could take on Jane... All I had to do is keep my sheild around her and fight off Felix and Alec. That shouldn't be hard. Right? I sneered in frustration. This was going to be the hardest fight yet.
I growled. "Okay, so are we here to fight or to negotiate?" I asked.
"Fight, I think." Jane said.
A slow smile spread across Felix's face at the word. Okay, so I would have to take them all. They were all lethal.
My eyebrows pulled together. I frowned. They seemed to know my problem. I could survive this, would Nessie? I let my eyebrows fall back and sneered.
I closed my eyes. My lips went back. I sighed and said, "Okay, and how do I tell Aro that his mutants were killed?" I smiled evily.
Wrong move. Alec growled and started to circle. I wouldn't let him position himself close to Renesme. I had seen Edward have to do this, but he only had one lethal fighter and was experience. I had 3 lethal fighters and had to hold a sheild and had only seen fights. "Great." I muttered.
I whispered to Renesme, "If they get near you, I want to you run as far as you can. All the way to Edward. Don't stop untell you get there." I said.
She nodded once. She touched me, "What about you?" she voiced.
I said, "Don't worry about it, I can take care of myself and I should be able to take care of you. Just in case I can't."
She realized where I was getting at. She sighed. I looked up and realized she could just run up the building and jump from building to building and run down the rode to get to the house. She looked to see where I was looking. She touched me and asked.
I nodded once. I made sure to nod past Alec.
Jane crouched and Alec half crouched the other way. A feirce smile spread across Felix's face. I remembered, Jane was unexperienced and so was Alec. Relief washed over me. I was ready to take them on. I would have to focus on the sheild and Felix and Jane for sure. I growled. I half crouched and spread my arms wide.
I looked at Renesmee and sped forward so I was right there imbetween Renesmee and the threat. I twitched once. I remembered she had seen what Alice could do. "You remember what Alice showed you just in case?" I asked.
She touched me and showed me Alice taking small steps away from the threat. "Yes, just keep your eyes open." I said.
She nodded once.
I looked at Felix and said, "Okay, I shouldn't be suprised. You wanted to kill me since you've met me and Jane holds a grudge. I suppose Alec does to." I smiled evily, "Lets go."
I started running. Renesmee was focused. I built my sheild so it was built around Renesmee. I growled. Felix charged first. I gripped his wrists and tripped Jane. Jane got mad and turned. She grabbed onto my wrists I flipped them both onto the ground and they hit it hard. I took a moment to glance at Renesmee. She was dodging Alec happily. I flipped Felix and Jane so fast that they couldn't get a chance to twist their arms away.
Felix twisted his wrists but they were so big my hands didn't fit around. I growled. I twisted my wrists with his so that Jane would let go. Renesmee was still gracefully dodging. I fell backwards onto the Jane and swung Felix to the side at the same time so he wouldn't land on me. Jane let out a woosh of air. She tryed to push me up. I got up when Felix started rolling over to crush me. I pulled them both up like rag dolls and pushed them against the wall, pinning them there so they couldn't hurt Renesmee. I looked at her and she was still dodging. I felt my sheild being hit.
It was Jane. I growled at her. Felix pushed me away and down. He put his elbow out and fell. I rolled over so his elbow wouldn't crush into my shoulder. He hit the ground and rolled the oppisite way. Jane growled in frustration and attacked me and Renesmee at the same time. I held my sheild and looked at Renesmee. She was moving away from Alec. Finnally he pinned her.
I screamed and Felix tackeled me. I was to pre-occupied with Renesmee I didn't realize MY danger. I struggled but his hands locked my wrists. "Renesmee." I whispered. She was up and twisting faster away from Jane and Alec. I let fury take over and pushed Felix away. I pulled my arm back and punched him in the face.
I raced and pushed Jane and Alec away and blocked them with both arms, "Run!" I yelled. Renesmee spared me one glance and ran. She was up the building and gone in a split second. I heald Jane, Alec, and Felix back and pushed my sheild her way. When I heard her feet land lightly on the ground, I knew she was far enough. Alec and Jane tryed to attack me.
Felix pushed me back down and Jane attacked with her power finding a whole in my sheild. The crippling
pain went through me. I pushed the sheild back. I screamed. She smiled, satisfied. Felix punched my knee cap so it went limp. I growled and pushed them all away. I rested my weight on one leg. The pain hurt so horribly. I had closed the power in my sheild. Alec kept his haze around me sheild so I couldn't release the crippling power without letting in that one. I squeezed my eyes shut and Felix pinned me to the wall.
I tryed to escape. They were about to rip me to shreds to destroy a vampire like me. I growled feircly. I finally couldn't stand the pain anymore and I went limp using all my strength to keep my mind up. "Its just an illusion, its just an illusion." I said over and over.
Finally, I took a step forward and threw them to the wall.
I didn't know what to do. I had to rip them apart. Edward was beside me suddenly he smiled that same crooked smile. He started to fight with Felix. I was throwing around Alec and Jane. He ripped up Felix and I ripped up Jane. I ripped up Alec too. When we were done, we walked away holding hands. We didn't bother burning the shreds. "Sorry to make you come here." I said.
"Its okay. I am glad I could be here for you." He touched my cheek and we ran home.

Okay there you go Smile just wanted to add a fighting scene since we are owed that much after Breaking Dawn and Alec and Jane and Felix sounded perfect for the job. (they didn't die for good. Bella and Edward never burned the ashes.)
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Voltri Scene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Fan Fics :)-
Jump to: