Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kisses Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Kisses Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisses Goodbye   Kisses Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:16 pm

i wrote this before i made this website and while i was reading about bella being mad at jacob, (i hadnt finished the book) and i JUST re-read this, its so sad to me. lol. I dont know why, its just like, best friends and then the one friend does what you want but its not always making you still be friends, you know? confusing but still.
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Kisses Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Kisses Goodbye   Kisses Goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Title: Kisses Goodbye
Warning: none
Rating: good for everyone
Genre: entertainment
Main Charactor: Me and Bella
Summery (optional): a dream

Kisses goodbye.

I had a dream the other night that I was walking with Bella. I was watching myself walk with her. We walked through the woods and found a clearing. In the moonlight Jacob stood. Edward stood under the trees darkness. I looked at Bella and she was watching both of them. Slowly, my hair turned from brown to black. My eyes changed from brown to green. My hair slowly changed to beautiful curls and it got a little longer.
Bella smiled at me. I looked at Jacob and at Edward. I looked at Bella and smiled. For some reason, I wanted her to be happy. I realized I was Renesmee and as much as I wanted to make my own choice I always knew it was all about Bella. We hugged one last time. And she turned and I turned. We walked to diffrent sides. I walked to Jacob and she walked to Edward. When she turned around her skin was pale white and her eyes shined red in the trees. We both turned when we were beside Jacob and Edward. We turned to face one another. We knew as soon as we turned back around we were enimies.
A snare formed at her teeth and my lips curled. We glared at one another with just a sparkle of old friendship dieing in our eyes....
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

Kisses Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Fan Fics :)-
Jump to: