Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever Wonder?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Ever Wonder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Wonder?   Ever Wonder? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:49 pm

yeah i will fix it later. i have to go soon
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

Location : Standing on the thin line between being a genius and being insane.

Ever Wonder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Wonder?   Ever Wonder? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:44 pm

This was cute. Rosalie was very Rosalie-like, and Bella was very Bella-like. The only thing is shouldn't you use the format for the fan fics that you put up? You are the admin, after all. You have to set an example for everyone else. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilight22lover
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Ever Wonder? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Wonder?   Ever Wonder? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Title: Ever wonder?
Warning: none
Rating: good for all
Genre: entertainment
Main Charactor: Rosalie and Bella
Summery (optional): a dream

Ever Wonder? a tale within the tale of breaking dawn.

Okay so I was reading right before the 2nd part to Breaking Dawn and I noticed it never tells what Bella did to convince Rosalie to help her. So I wrote this, after days of trying to find another story to write.

((Rosalies point of veiw))

I was sitting in my room, fixing my makeup when my phone rang. I put the eyeliner in one hand and answered it, "Hello?"

On the other end of the line there was a heartbeat. "Rosalie, its Bella, I need some help." Bella said. Of course, I know who it is! I wanted to shout. I was trying to be nice so I had to be a good person and keep my comments to myself, no madder how good.

"Hello, Bella. What is it that you need help on?" I asked through gritted teeth, I was perpared to slam the phone down after she spoke but she said something I didn't expect.

"Rose, see, I kind of found out that I may be...." she sounded like she had to choke the word out, "Pregnat."

I gasped. My eyeliner fell from my hand. How? What? Why? When? Where? What's gonna happen? How can I help with THAT? I felt all kinds of emotions. I was envoius from wanting a baby all my life, jelous, fearful, curious, doubting, confused, and most of all (disterbingly) sisterly. How could I ever feel sisterly for that braty teenager ready to throw her life away?

Interupting my 300 mile per hour thoughts, Bella continued, and I was so focused on what she had to say, I pushed the thoughts aside, "Well.... I know that you have always wanted a baby-" I grit my teeth, so she called to gloat? "-so I came to you for help. See, Edward wants to take the baby out.... I don't think I could help that. I mean, you know, just a human, right?" -so she sees it my way?- "So I thought, maybe you could help me. I dont want this baby to be taken away. I thought, you would want to help me. I don't want the baby to be taken from me-" She always gets what she wants right? No wonder she doesn't want that, she thinks I am a push over like Edward, well I have news for you Hon- I broke off in mid thought that she inturpted, "And I know that you have dispised me. But I think that-" Despised is a little word compaired to how I feel. "- We can work this out. Please think my offer over, not for me but for the baby that you would be helping-"

She was going to keep up this plea so I had to cut her off, "Offer?" I asked. What could SHE give ME? Her humanity? I have to admit I would take it but no what WOULD she give? She was a selfish brat, who always gets her way. Why does she think that she can throw me around? What could the offer be though?

"I thought, maybe, if you would like, we could share the baby in some way. You know, like a, um, you could be her closest aunt. You would be the one that she goes to as far as custidy if I die, if thats what it takes, I would do ANYTHING to keep this baby." She said.

I realized she was whispering. "Closest aunt?" I asked. Aunt Rosie. I liked it.

"Yes, you could say, second mom-ish. I will need someone to take care of the baby when I am passed out. I KNOW they will have to knock me out to get to it. But, all you have to do is just... don't let them take the baby from me.... from US." I could tell she was pleading.

I raised my eyebrows. "What would you have me do, to protect it?"

"I just need you to not let them take it out of me while it is still growing. When I NEED you too, then you can let them. I just want you to take care of its protection, when its in me, and take care of it, when I am to weak to do anything. Could you-Would you do that?" I asked. "I know its a lot to ask, but I just thought, you are the closest person that would know how i feel, and you hate me so much, you can't hate me anymore...."

"Well, I think that, since I like that sound of 'Aunt Rosie' then I can do it for you Bella. Of course I will. You are my sister now right? Plus, I am sure Edward will thank me when the baby is safe and you are still alive..." I said.

"Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me." She said, in a relieved voice. It was like I had just pulled her out of the sharks waters and shot them all.

"No problem." I said. We both hung up.

When Bella got home with Edward, I watched them come in. I smiled to myself. I got up and answered the door. Carlisle came downstairs, and had a surgery knife out. No need to worry Bella, I thought, the baby will be fine with me.

I let them in and I pulled Bella to the side. "We better get that thing out right away, its huge." Carlisle said.

I growled and pulled Bella behind me, "NO ONE, TOUCHES THIS BABY!" I growled through my teeth, my voice when from soft to a dinosaur.

Carlisle gave a shocked expression. Edward looked conserned. "Thank you." Bella whispered from behind me.

Last edited by AdminLuna on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Ever Wonder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Wonder?   Ever Wonder? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Wonder?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Fan Fics :)-
Jump to: