Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

Location : Standing on the thin line between being a genius and being insane.

Rules!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules!!!!!   Rules!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:13 pm

Luna said I could help by posting the rules and such here. So, here are the rules:

1. No godmoding. This means no taking control of someone else's character without permission.

2. Don tak lyk dis. It would help a LOT if we could understand it.

3. Please try to use correct grammar as much as possible, because it will make your post easier to read.

4. Don't just start role playing when you find a character that's open. Make sure I or Luna are ok with it first.

5. Please put all character posts in third person.

6. No killing another person's character without permission.

7. To show actions, don't put *action* or -action- or (action) actually write out what they do!

8. If someone is taken, don't keep asking for them, and don't post as them without permission. Maybe, if the person who usually plays them goes on vacay for a while, you can take over for them.

9. Stay in character unless something life changing happens to your character.

10. Have fun. Even if you have to follow all these rules I made.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilight22lover

Rules!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: Twilighters Rp-
Jump to: