Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Luna's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Blog   Luna's Blog Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm

This is my new blog! I am going to let you guys know about my days and things like that if you are interested to hear (dont worry, usually something is going on every day with me, something of intrest I hope you would think Smile ). Well i guess i can start with more about myself:

My favorite Numbers: 5,7, 21
My favorite ages: 14, 15, 21
My favorite Names: Lena (very vain i know but i like it), Gianna, Rhianna, Isabel
My favorite jewels: Diamond, Ruby, Sadphire
My birthday: 05/14/96
My favorite websites: Thepoetscorner.ace.st, reignofblood.net
My Boyfriend: Justin Maldanado (NO I AM NOT CHEATING!)
Romantic/Flirt: I'd be a big flirt if i was less shy, because i usually know the flirty thing to do, but hey- and i'm sure mom praises god for this- i'm to shy. I'm more of a romantic Smile.

And here is a quick blog post about things that have been going on in my life LATELY:

I decided to join 4-h club and now i get to go with my boyfriend, his couzin (my besty), and his lil bro (who is in my sisters grade) and his other little couzins (who are in my little sisters grade.

Here is a quick look on my Boyfriend and Family:

My boyfriend: Justin Maldanado~ Personality- shy, nice, social,loving, romantic, giving. Favorites: Color- orange. Type of Movie: Scary. Song: Lips of an angel i believe
My Sister: Brianna Lynn M.~ Personality- stubborn, lovable, annoying. Favorites: Color- orange. Type of movie: gruesome, comedy. Song: Carrie underwood stuff (shes like me never can decide.)
My dad: Leonard Thomas M. 2 ~ Personality-stubborn, a bit sluggish, jokey. Favorites: Color- Hot Pink (dont start with me!). Type of movie: usually stuff like futerama and the simpsons. Song: Godsmack and other rock music.

I wish i could tell you everyone! But i dont know everything about them, and there isnt enough room, maybe i will remember to put more family members and stuff in later blogs Smile. Thanks for reading! Dont worry, my next blogs will be more fun to read. bye
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Luna's Blog Empty
PostSubject: april 28   Luna's Blog Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:06 pm

More about me and my bf Very Happy

Our Song (well i say xD)- Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood
Have i ever dreamed about him? Hehe only about going to school the next day and seeing him Very Happy seriously i swear xD
Justins b'day: June 28
How old is he going to be? 15
How old will i be when he is? 13
My bday: May 14
The of our first kiss: March 24 (yes i kept track dont start with me)
Our official anniversary (of bf and gf! not married xD): Feb 13 2009
When i started liking him: November
When i was dating him unnofficially: december just before xmas break

srry i felt in a very loving mood today. heres da poem i wrote earlier because i just feel like sharing:

Everyday I miss him,
Everyday i want to cry,
How would life be without him?
How would i get by?
I think and wish
And wish and dream
I miss him so much,
You know what i mean?
He's all i ever think of
Thats what i get,
Thats what i get,
For having an "emo love".
"emo love" is adictive
"emo love" is poision,
"emo love" runs thro and out of our veins
This is not a matter with a choice in.
First you choose,
Then your stuck,
so,
Isnt that just my luck?
"Emo love" is sweet
"Emo love" is deadly
"emo love is there"
and no one wants to share.

: srry i made up emo love idk why it has nothing to do with anything does it? well ttyl! bye pplz!
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Luna's Blog Empty
PostSubject: 4/30   Luna's Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 pm

What i am doing right now? Checking my email, tryin to get on thepoetscorner.ace.st, listening to "spotlight" in twilight soundtrack
Mood: Meh
Lately i was thinking of: I miss my brother a little. Most of my friends were his old friends and my bf was one of his old friends. Maybe he'd be surprised how i turned out ^^.
What i've been up to: had a fight with my gma about writing my bro a letter (he dont live with me)
Any new emails? Idk i'm writing right now
Horoscope: Tauras
Sisters mood: weird
Waiting for?: seeing my bf tomarow (he broke his fone!)
Latest poem: it was about justin being my inspiration of every poem i write
Latest book i've read: I'm trying to read Inkheart its good so far, i completed "fairest" by Gail (idk what else her name had) it was good tho.
Summerize book?: It was about a girl who was ugly and then found being ugly was better than being pretty. Expecially when you were around people who thought all people were ugly and you were less ugly when you were ugly to humans.
Whats the story u are currently writing?: my forth book in a series Very Happy the others are hand written tho so i'm typing this one
Why are you writing like this? Because i like interviewing! Got a prob?
What show are you watching?: Still Standing (i miss my wife and kids)
Whats your fav author: Stephenie Meyer, Meg Cabot
Fav book type? romance/adventure
Worst book you ahve ever read all the way thro?: Pride and Pumpernickle (i havent read any bad books)
Whats your fav song?: It changes but right now its "i caught myself"
Are you finaly done writing? Not yet
Nicknamez you had or have? Flippers (current), fairy (last year), donut (forever why? because i was a chubby baby)
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... are you done yet? Yupperz! Byez Everyone!
Back to top Go down
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

Luna's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Blog   Luna's Blog Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:52 pm

entry: i wanted you guys to know im going to own jacob-vs-edward.forum-motion.com. addie wants more personal time and so she wanted to delete the site and let me have it because i didnt want everyone to be upset. so i just wanted you to know! Very Happy well bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Blog   Luna's Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna's Blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: ^_^Members Blog^_^-
Jump to: