Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is a New Forum Addition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

This Is a New Forum Addition Empty
PostSubject: This Is a New Forum Addition   This Is a New Forum Addition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 pm

This is a new forum addition as you can tell. This is for all you members who want to tell us about your life! Just make a topic and Lable it: (Your Name)'s Blog. Then you can use it to post your blog posts, just hit reply and put the subject as the day you put it in. I will try to add more posts every day and let you guys get to know me better! I hope you guys choose to write about the things you have done and do, let us get an idea about your life Very Happy. I'll be participating in this and i will be reading all the blogs posted. But i will keep an eye on cussing. Please dont cuss on this site. You can try the "***" thing but no cussing on here, please. Thank you so much! byez!
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

This Is a New Forum Addition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: ^_^Members Blog^_^-
Jump to: