Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilighters

Have fun in the twilight loving site for all obbessors and do polls and debate and even check out quizzes and rp. all new stuff everytime you visits so check back often. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

twilight22lover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twilight22lover
Leah
twilight22lover

Location : Standing on the thin line between being a genius and being insane.

twilight22lover Empty
PostSubject: twilight22lover   twilight22lover Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi! I'm Eliana.

I am twilight obsessed, and I love writing twilight fan fiction!

My favorite characters in Twilight are Leah Clearwater and Emily Young.

I think Jacob and Leah should have been together, and most of my fan fictions revolve around that pairing. (It's called blackwater. Razz)

My favorite bands are currently: Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Kelly Clarkson, Death Cab for Cutie and The Fray.

I think a role playing section should totally be added to this site. (hint, hint, Luna.)

I am team Jacob forever!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand Edward, Bella, or Renesmee.

My favorite animal is a wolf.

My fave twilight book is either New Moon or Eclipse.

I have two younger brothers, and they give me headaches sometimes, but I love them anyways! Wink

I can't think of anything else to say.

I can't wait till more people come here! Luna did a great job with the site!

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilight22lover
AdminLuna
Alpha/CovenLeader
AdminLuna

twilight22lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight22lover   twilight22lover Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:54 pm

lol yeah surrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee i did. xD i am on it lol. and yes i will get more peeps here. dont worry about your rp thing we are gonna get that too xD
Back to top Go down
https://twilighters.forummotion.com

twilight22lover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: About Members-
Jump to: